Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Banff / Lake Louise Snow Report - Video!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Reality's latest Real Banff Ski Report has some amazing scenes of snowshoeing through deep powder in the Canadian Rockies. Not a bad break from skiing when you're in the mood for something different!

Watch the video here:

http://youtube.com/v/CBjCUnEeAdk

Cheers and have a great day!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
To anyone who saw/felt the weather here lately I'd like to say the cold spell has snapped and I'm looking at sunshine, blue skies and temps on the warm side for the weekend.

I met a lady on the weekend who reminded me it's good to try something that scares you everyday... I think every day would kill me in time (I'm not scared easily wink ) but the day after I met her I rode my first double black diamond run in the Rockies at Sunshine Village... I made my turns & I loved every single second of it... even the few breathless seconds of not being in control!

Any stories out there?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bucket List Blog - Last weeks ski report video is attached to this blog also.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Reality's got a recap of the 2009 ski season in this week's Real Banff Report.

Catch it online here:

http://youtube.com/v/JNRO_wKOZ8g
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Spent this weekend at LL and it was hot!

9 degrees when we left the car park- so it was all turing a bit slushy. Bit worried there will be nothing left when we go next weekend!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Here's the video from Saturday April 25... sun, snow... sun, sun, snow... big fat flurries!

Slope Style & Fat Tires at Lake Louise

Sorry for not being around much... spring fever caught me and I've been out playing whenever possible!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy