Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Actys 100 162cm with Axium 100 Bindings Xmas Pressie for Beginnder/Intermediate

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. Today I brought a pair of Rossignol Actys 100 162cm with Axium 100 Bindings as a Christmas Present for my little sister.
She is a Beginner/Intermediate skier who has been on two week-long trips abroad in her teens and recently started skiing again, a short trip to Nevis Range earlier this year and regular visits to Castleford. She recently bought herself a pair of boots in anticipation for ski's, I thought I would complete her collection.
I bought these ski's new for £110 today was this a good buy for her? I know bug all about skis and fear I might have been too eager to hand over the cash without doing thorough research first.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mickstephenson, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead I can't comment on your choice of skis but someone who can will no doubt be along soon.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mickstephenson, welcome to snowheads. yes, those skis are good, they have a perfect sidecut and good response - what a beginner needs. personally i wouldnt take those skis to the blacks, but overall a good choice Very Happy
here is something you should have considered : Rossignol Passion. My friend has those, and she loves them. Plus the design is for ladies, which i woudnt say about yours.
http://www.rossignol.com/CG/passion---system_F9460_product_ski-women-skis-all-mountain.html - Passions
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the reassurance, fess. Those are considerably more pricey than what I paid so all in all I am quite happy with the purchase.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mickstephenson, sorry forgot.
welcome to Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy