Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sainte Foy Snow Conditions

Poster: A snowHead
It's been dumping here in Sainte Foy, much like everywhere else!

Got out and skinned up the mountain on Sunday, got a few pics:

More here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=62404&id=16428646898

There's been another 20-30cm since then, most of the runs now groomed and looking good. Can't believe the resort isn't going to open until the 20th! Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stevomcd, I was reliably informed it opens on the 13th ?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great photos stevomcd, looking forward to our first trip to ste foy in march next year - cant wait Very Happy Very Happy

Yes I know its long way away, but I am an obsessive compulsive rolling eyes

I wonder as you seem to be resort based if you could continue to post on coditions when you get chance, thanks in advance.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry Guvnor, definitely the 20th! It was a bit of a late decision on the resorts part and we were a bit annoyed about it, along with some of the other businesses in the resort. Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stevomcd, looks good.

A dusting overnight in Helensburgh wink

Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Nice photos dude Cool
St-Foye is firmly on my radar for a trip one day...
Its rumoured to where Val D'Isere ski guides go on there day off wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The Val d'Isere ski guides don't ski here on their day off, this is an urban myth. We have a watchtower specially posted on the turn-off from the main road. There's a sniper up there tasked to take-out anyone attempting to visit from Hooray-ville. Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi
nice photos cant wait to get back out there
question for Steve
do you know situation regarding possible discounts for a seasons pass if bought early?
thanks
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi
nice photos cant wait to get back out there
question for Steve
do you know situation regarding possible discounts for a seasons pass if bought early?
thanks
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Blas,

Sorry mate, don't think there are any discounts going. I might go down to the ticket office tomorrow if I get a chance and get our passes for the season sorted out, will ask then.

Stevo
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Skinned-up again on Sunday BTW. 15cm of wind-blown fresh on top of groomed pistes. Lush. Little Angel
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stevomcd, looks good might have to cross the valley next week to try out your fresh UNTRACKED snow. Do you fancy a beer.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
It was rubbish at Sainte Foy today. Not worth the skin up at all:

More here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sainte-Foy-France/The-White-Room-Snowboard-Ski-Mountain-Bike-Holidays/16428646898#/album.php?aid=64418&id=16428646898

Proper epic powder conditions, just perfect snow. Good cover as well, we rode off-piste all the way down from just below the top of the resort back to the chalet door, didn't hit anything at all.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stevomcd, Am coming over on Saturday - am still hearing rumours from a fairly reliable source that they may open on Sunday......if so, I'll see you there
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
You cannot believe how excited I am seeing those photos!!
snow report
forecast looking good for the rest of the week too, I am just about wetting myself Embarassed

I have seen one thread somewhere that says next weeks weather not so good, higher temps and rain, but not conviinced it would make much difference..

keep the reports coming in stevo
snow report
Snow-Forecast is begging to differ. Besides any forecast beyond tomorrow in the mountains is probably wrong wink
snow conditions
thanks arv, thats better news, even so, guess the whole season should be epic no matter what happens with the start we've had.
snow conditions
neilkav, when are you off?
latest report
arv, 7th march hehe i know its a long way away, but still glued to the forecasts, what about you?
ski holidays
stevomcd, Will there still be snow there in 2 weeks! Please leave some for me!
snow report
Fog: If it doesn't snow between now and opening day, all those queuing up for the first lift of the season are gonna get a bit of a shock, there will be tracks everywhere. Realistically though, it looks like EVEN MORE snow is forecast, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I was on the very first chair of the season last year (even if it was delayed by half an hour 'cos the lift broke down!) but I don't think I'll manage it this year as I've got to do an airport run. I might, might just be able to squeeze in a very quick lap or two...
snow report
stevomcd, that first picture above (the snowboarder) is stupendous. snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
Sweet photos there Steve Cool
ski holidays
Hey Steve you've made my day , just found this website and gone straight to snow reports to find an update from Ste foy!!!!, as aSte foy lover ( about 40 days a year ) you can imagine how much time I spend trying to work how much has fallen and how deep the base is above the resort and your photo's here and on face book have provided the answer , cheers .
Just think that was what it was like all winter long before the lifts and the french heli ban when the foggi was one of the top destination from the Le Miror heli ski base , I'm told in the early seventies they used to run 3 heli's from there .
Looks like there another 50 cms or so coming this week , this could be one of the best starts in living memory .
You've done agood job on TinTin , I had a look when it was up for sale .
Wife and kids arriving 28th following on 31st , CAN'T WAIT .
latest report
Awesome conditions for opening weekend here. Blue skies and perfect snow. Unfortunately I was at the airport yesterday when the best of the powder got obliterated by some seriously pent-up locals but the sloppy seconds today were still pretty good. Great piste conditions, just cruising around with some guests, will try to get some photos up soon.
snow report
Been very cold and dry for the last 10 days or so out here. Got about 10cm of fresh on Hogmany which, along with the cold weather, means that the pistes are in great condition. The off-piste needs another dump though, been a few days of strong winds and it's all wind-packed and crusty.
snow report
I'm out the end of the month with a small group, however very very tempted to make a short trip beforehand!!!

It'd have to be a powder session, so shall be keeping my beedy eyes on the weather snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy