Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton Xmas and New year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just back from some instructing in St Anton and snow conditions were in general very good both on and off piste. All the runs were open in the main St Anton area (Galzig, Gampen) etc and you could ski down to the village. There were some bare patches here and there but they could be easily avoided. Some of the better mogul runs thrugh the trees were a bit dodgy though. Rendl was reported to be a bit bare. Rain arrived on the 2nd so that could have messed things up a bit. There was fresh snow about the 27th and pistes were hardening a bit towards the New Year.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cheers for the info. I found a cracking last minute deal going out on Sunday to Chalet Rosanna. spoke to a local guide this morning and he also confirmed that conditions are very good (avalanche risk 3), they expect new snow for tomorrow. can't wait.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bring on the snow!!! I also am goin to St. Anton on sunday. What comapany did yuou book with Snowman as i also staying in a chalet called Rosanna (but is a very common chalet name out there!)? Cool Cool
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
melski,

it's Supertravel. unfortunately I have a family emergency now and needed to cancel the trip. If you are going to the same chalet you will bump into my skiing buddy Brian who is still going, nice chap and good skier.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Was there from 22nd Dec. Now back. The rain that started to fall on 2nd turned into thick snow by 3:30pm so you must have left early rossi. Great day on the 3rd. Good off-piste conditions over at Albona (above Stuben if you're not familiar with the area) and off Schindlergratt round shoulder into Mattun if you know where to go. Twisted Evil rolling eyes Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sounds good Boothy!! Hopefully our guide will search out some powder for us! Heard its snowing there today... Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
melski,

is your guide Graham Austick? i was booked to ski with him for 5 days next week.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's his company i am guiding with, his colleague Tom is taking our group (was in his Intro crse last year & was excellent). I'm not quite your level yet - but next time hope to be good enough to go in Graham's group doing a few more couloirs!. such a shame you have had to pull out- lets hope you get to go later in season. Think i may be in a different chalet as not booked through Supertravel.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy