Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Heading to Carona (v near Foppolo Italy) Skilifts that would be open

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Folks

Heading to Carona (v near Foppolo Italy) with GF, who is not a fan of skiing.

We are hoping to do do some hiking in the snow (being from Ireland, snow is somewhat of a novelty for us) !

has anyone any ideas of skilifts that would be open within lets say 30km from us (but pref nearer) and could anyone recomend anywhere nice to hike/walk in snowy sorroundings.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Forgot to say there Dec 5th for 5 days
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kendub, don't know that area, but if it's snowy, try to find some snowshoes. Very enjoyable way of getting around in the snow. snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kendub, I stayed in Foppolo last February and skied both there and in Carona (they are linked). From what I remember there is one chairlift up from Carona to the pistes and although you were supposed to be able to ski back down the piste didn't look skiable and everyone was taking the chair down too. I would say there is a fair bit of walking that could be done once up there, the pistes are not particularly steep and there were a lot of non-skiers when I was there watching childrens racing. There weren't any more chairs there though only drag lifts. This shows nearby resorts.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy