Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Burton says "Hello Moto". Moto says "Hello Burton"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Motorola announced today that is working with Burton to market a range of snowboard jackets, helmets and caps incorporating mobile phones. These will supplement Burton's existing commitment to building MP3 players into their outerwear.

The deal also opens up the opportunity of Motorola cross-promoting its new partnership with Apple (announced last July), whose iPods have become the MP3 player of choice...

Apple is developing a slimmed-down version of its iTunes jukebox software to be installed on some of Motorola's phones.

This report from Reuters.

Any comments? Would you buy this kit?

Last month we had a thread concerning Giro's phone-wired helmets, which triggered some controversy. Click here to read it.

By the way, sorry about that photo. The Man from Motorola looks a bit scary - like Oddjob, the Korean henchman of Goldfinger, who tried to kill James Bond with his steel-rimmed frisbee bowler.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David Goldsmith wrote:

Motorola announced today that is working with Burton to market a range of snowboard jackets, helmets and caps incorporating mobile phones. These will supplement Burton's existing commitment to building MP3 players into their outerwear.

Never mind MP3s in the outerwear, I want a record player in the underwear.
I don't want 20 gigs in me jacket, I want 12 inches in me keks.
Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mmmmmmmmatron!!!!!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Those with 12" tend not to use them as a rule. wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That's because we're talking about diameter, here Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kuwait_ian, pleased to say that most of my 12" is still in regular use, but it doesn't make good mobile music on the mountains. The needle jumps.
Or did you mean "those with 12" tend not to use them as a ruler"?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David, why am I not surprised that you're a vinyl man?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Probably because I wear a plastic mac, and you've never taken the trouble to see that there's real flesh and bones underneath.
If Hitler had succeeded with his vinyl solution I wouldn't be around at all, so just count yourself lucky.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
From i-pods to knob jokes to the holocaust, in the space of 8 posts!

not bad for a snowsport news thread Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy