Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

HELP - infant seats on Easyjet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone tell me if I have to pay extra for a child car seat on Easyjet?

I've been on their website and all I seam to be able to find is that is if the child is between 6 months and 2 years, I can take a car seat onboard for the kid to sit in. However there's not info about kids below 6 months, whether a car seat is extra?

Can anyone advise/got any experience? I flew Ryanair a few months ago and the car seat for a 1 month old was extra,

Thanks
Kersh
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kersh, do you mean pay to put it in the hold, or take it on board?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rainman, either really, I just want to get it there.

With Ryanair, I put it in the hold. I assume as it's for a kid less than 6 months, they won't be able to sit in it on the flight so they won't let me take it on board?

Cheers
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
have flown Easyjet several times with car seat checked into hold, no problems encountered. Doubt you'll be able to take it on board, an infant fare doesn't get a seat - little one sits on your lap.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
masmith, thanks for the info. I expected a kid less than 6 months would sit on my lap - it's what we've done before.

Cheers
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kersh, You can take your car seat and put it into the hold. You can also take it on board. If it doesn't fit into the o/head locker then we'll pop a tag on it and put it into the hold. Your infant [less than 6 months] can also sit in it for the journey, although for take off and landing they must be on your lap in the infant belt. If you wish to have them sitting in the seat for the journey, then you should pay for an extra seat for your infant. PM me if you have any further questions!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Michelle, that sounds like quite a comprehensive answer. Can I try and guess your employer? Toofy Grin Thanks for the info. wink

Cheers
Kersh
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Michelle, I wish Ryanair were as helpful! Nice to see you guys will be landing at Salzburg soon!
Kersh, lets get together this year, we havent been to your neck of the woods yet. Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I wish they would hurry up and do some extra flights from Newcastle though. It's buggered our summer and autumn breaks with no flights to Geneva. Bout time they did Turin or Grenoble too.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:
I wish Ryanair were as helpful!

I agree!!! IMO, easyJet are sooooooooooooo much better.

flangesax wrote:
Kersh, lets get together this year, we havent been to your neck of the woods yet. Very Happy

You're right, we should hook up at some point. We'll arrive in Bad Gastein on ~14th March for a few weeks so we'll sort something out then. Looking forward to it! snowHead

Cheers
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kersh,
Quote:

Can I try and guess your employer? Toofy Grin

maybe Little Angel

flangesax,
Quote:

I wish Ryanair were as helpful!

Goodness no - you might actually use them then Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Michelle, Can you ask Stellios to start getting some flights from Glasgow/Edinburgh to Innsbruck please. You'll be rewarded in heaven if you manage that one wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Helen Beaumont, We did the summer GVA flight from Newcastle a few years ago and it was always busy, so why did theyr drop the route - to replace with another Spain route I expect
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy