Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

O2 Ski Slopes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So has anyone been yet? Is it as bad as it sounds and what is the slope made of?

I'm booked for in 2 weeks (thinking it was longer than 3 turns and had snow!)
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I read that as: I'm booked in for 2 weeks! Shocked Why go to the Alps when you can go to the O2 for 2 weeks? Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good question SharkEnergy, i'd also be really interested to know what this is like...

it sounds good in theory, was thinking of taking a mate who i haven't seen ski yet but who is coming on holiday with us (secretly checking that he's up to scratch, but there's a chance that this might depress me if he's lame....)

slightly worried it'll be absolute pandamonium though with 100 people crammed on to the slope getting 3 40m runs in an hour Mad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah plus I don't see any sign of a drag lift or anything, just a load of stairs leading up amongst the trees. What a load of pants. Really The O2 should be snubbed by not giving the full details, almost false advertising, on their website. But oh well! Make the most of it Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
45m of artificial slope? Surely not Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
SharkEnergy wrote:
Yeah plus I don't see any sign of a drag lift or anything, just a load of stairs leading up amongst the trees. What a load of pants. Really The O2 should be snubbed by not giving the full details, almost false advertising, on their website. But oh well! Make the most of it Very Happy

All the images I have seen are cgi or "artists impressiosn". There may well be a drag lift (or conveyor) in practice, just not shown in those.

Unless anybody has seen actual photographs?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy