Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BASI website - online course booking

Poster: A snowHead
On the courses page there’s a link to “login to book” which I do. But then once I’m logged in I can’t seem to find the page where you book, the courses page still shows the “login to book” button which takes me straight to my personal details. Anyone managed to make this work?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
beanie1 - it's incredibly obscure, but it does work. The only thing is that I can't remember how to do it...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Go to My Courses and then click the link under the Available for Booking (in the centre of the screen)

Apart from having the worst home page of any website in the world the website works fine
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Go to your Members Area and select "My Courses"; click on the course you want to book from the list of "Available Courses" and a new page will come up giving you a choice of venues and dates for that course.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Has anyone voted in the basi director thingy ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar, tried that, when i click on "Second Discipline" it just brings up a new page called "module information". I thought maybe i have to go to the Adpative section, but it does not list the Second Discipline course, only L1 courses - for Adaptive the second discipline is a separate course, as listed on the main courses page. Aarrgghhhh!!!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wayne, yes.

Have you managed to book the adaptive 2nd discipline course online?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Think you just need to book on to an L1 for the 2nd thing. Not sure though so may be an idea to call em on the phone. Mind you think they are all in Zermatt at the mo.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
beanie1 wrote:
Wayne, yes.

Have you managed to book the adaptive 2nd discipline course online?

No I sent a PM to someone few days ago. Not got back to me yet. Really do want to do it asap though. Next year (2010) we have a group from a school with some disabled kids so I do want to learn (passing would be nice as well).

Got off piste and teach next week so will get these out fo the way 1st then look at the 2nd

Stress Confused
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wayne wrote:

Yes, but only for the Alpine Director.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Were there any other positions to vote for? Main reason i’m aware of it is the Facebook campaign - I’ve never voted before.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rob@rar wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Yes, but only for the Alpine Director.

me too - I only know Gareth and he's a cool guy so ...
Think the votes are closed now though by e mail
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Wayne wrote:
me too - I only know Gareth and he's a cool guy so ...

Ditto
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I put it to the training manager that the website sucks balls, I was told by him that yes, the website does suck balls and yes they are revamping it. Sounds like it will be much better with even your scores for your courses online.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
stab, oh Laughing Laughing Laughing

Excellent news.
ski holidays
I phoned today as not only can't you book a Level 2 course online, but they've got all my details wrong (claim I don't have Level 1, don't have Child Protection, don't have 35 hours let alone the 70 hours I do have, and don't have First Aid). They said their system isn't working properly. However they also said that if I do book by phone they'll give me the online discount. I haven't booked yet, I just wanted to check that they'd got my 70 hours recorded - which they haven't. I will probably want to book in a few weeks' time though.

Dammit, if Gareth had waited a year I could have voted for him too (assuming it takes me less than a year to get Level 2!).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy