Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Clashindarroch Snow Report

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Conditions as of Saturday 22-11-08:

All trails were complete with 2-4inches of fresh soft snow. There were a couple of wind scoured areas along the Haute Route, but these were easily avoidable. No pisting was done over the weekend unfortunatley (as the skidoo isn't up in the forest yet). There was more snow on Saturday night in aberdeen so if there was a similar snow fall up at the Clash there should have been a further top of snow on the trails.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks Dave,
Looking forward to more of the same!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks like a rollercoaster midweek. Its been pretty cool here with it sitting at +5C outside my 6th floor office in Aberdeen. That will have put the Clash into slight +ve territory, but its been dry most of the day and there is still snow on the flat roofs below me. Wednesday and Thursday are likely to be quite warm before it starts cooling down again. It will depend how much rain there is midweek for how much snow survives at the Clash.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy