Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can anyone help with this one please?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
4 of us looking to travel Sunday 18th Jan and return Thursday 22nd and hoping to get 4 full days in so we need a late flight on the Thursday.

So we are looking for a resort (anywhere) with a short transfer combined with a low cost carrier that does evening flights on the Thursday.

I liked the look of Axamer Lizum. 20 min transfer and 345 euros for 4 nights inc 3 days lift pass in a nice 4* hotel but I can't seeem to get the flights to Insbruck to work for me.

Any ideas?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
up4it, Ryaniar flights Stansted to Salzburg are well timed out and back to give you 4.5 days skiiing and the return journey on those dates is currently £41.85 including taxes (but not bags, skis, etc etc)

Loads of options within 1-1.5 hours of Salzburg.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ray Zorro, I hope you're on commission. wink What fantastic service!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w, we aim to please!! Is there anywhere that ma'am would like me to research for her Wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
up4it, Good flights with Ryanair to Friedrichshafen from Stanstead, ie early morning late back options
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
up4it, as you live in Berkshire why not go BA to Munich and then on to somewhere like Kitzbuhel/Soll (90-120 mins) or even Garmisch (under an hour and do-able easily by train). BA is just as low cost as the low cost numpties and they let you take a proper amount of luggage, they feed and refresh you and their eyes don't pop out when they see a pair of skis! Their return flight is at 21:15 and rarely that busy. I check in online from the resort, get a full day on the mountain and then leave for the airport around 4 or 5 depending on the weather. Lufthansa almost as good but their last flight is about an hour earlier.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Stansted Munich with Easyjet is an evening flight... 20kg hold luggage....
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bode Swiller wrote:
up4it, as you live in Berkshire why not go BA to Munich and then on to somewhere like Kitzbuhel/Soll (90-120 mins) or even Garmisch (under an hour and do-able easily by train). BA is just as low cost as the low cost numpties and they let you take a proper amount of luggage, they feed and refresh you and their eyes don't pop out when they see a pair of skis! Their return flight is at 21:15 and rarely that busy. I check in online from the resort, get a full day on the mountain and then leave for the airport around 4 or 5 depending on the weather. Lufthansa almost as good but their last flight is about an hour earlier.

Makes sense to me - I wouldn't want to be flogging round from berks to standsted... plus Kitzbuhl is fantastic for a long weekend
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sunday flights from LHR to munich are not that great and you would almost certainly lose the first half day skiing.

For the early morning flight with Ryanair, there is no traffic on the road and Berks to Stansted is only 1:20 (or that is how long it takes me anyway) and I am probably a bit further.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've moved....I live in Derbyshire, Luton/Geneva looks good, there is a late Geneva flight + 4 nights HB Morzine £282.00.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
up4it, would you consider B&B in Morzine ? We can offer you a quad en-suite room at £210 per person, or two en-suite twin rooms at £234 per person for the 4 nights.
Transfers at £50 per person return. Dining in is an option but not every night, Nina can suggest options. You can find all our info on the site, see below. Become our first new snowHead of the season wink , the last one's have now bought a place up the road.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Well, i've done it and booked. Against my better judgements on purely on price, 4 nights H/B Sauze (I know the Milky Way is generally devoid of snow and it will be full of drunken Brits and I'll be sliding on piles of frozen vomit)

4 nights and 4 full days skiiing, £180 for accom (inc transfers) £50 flights. It can't be bad, can it??
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
up4it, Lizum is my favourite ski area around Innsbruck (local bias as I live in Gotzens). If you come over be sure to contact me, we are in the process of building something really very cool within the ski area. Cant say any more but really do drop me a line, it should be a classic addition to the Lizum ski area.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy