Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Choice of Hotels

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am going to Soldeu with the family next year and have the choice of 2 hotels, Sport Hotel or Euro Esqui, I know the Euro Esqui is about 1.5 kms out of Soldeu but there is a free bus that runs all day to the slope.

The thing that grinds me is that you have to pay 30 Euros per visit to the spa with the sport and as we have a small baby, we want to use the pool everyday with her, i think the euro esqui pool is free for residensts.

Being out of town at night is not a prob asd we will only be in the hotel bar at night relexing with the kids.

cheers for the help

Jason
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JasonW, Cant see a trip to the pool costing €30 a visit! Maybe €30 for the week!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JasonW, We have stayed at the Euro Esqui and liked it very much. Nice clean comfortable hotel with a large bar and lounge. Decent food. The shuttle service (two minibuses working on a one in/one out basis) worked flawlessly. There was no charge for use of the pool when we were there. As Roy Hockley, says, the 30 euros MUST be per week - no-one would pay that per visit, surely?!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Been there and Yes the spa is very expensive. Yes it is definatly per day !!!!

Its more than just a pool though & We thought it was great.

But only did it once due to the cost..

(We stayed in Sport Village & didnt get any discount either rolling eyes )

Hope you have a fab time..
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tim Tastic, Could you have paid €30 for a weekly visit and only visited it once!

JasonW, If it is really that much per visit might be worth considering Zermatt or Courchevel and have true quality!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Roy Hockley, Well stupid me....

Heres a link to the hotel..

http://www.sporthotels.ad/Hermitage/home.html

JasonW, trust me please.. you will not get a weeks access for 30 euros.. Its a Five Star Hotel & SPA.. Not just a pool !

Havent been to Euro Esqui - So I wont comment on something I know no experience of.. snowHead

Just a thought, Have also been in a nice hotel in El tarter..

http://www.firstchoice-ski.co.uk/destinations/andorra/el_tarter/015689/015689.html

Tim
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just got an email back from the hotel it says that children under 14 are not allowed in the spa and the cost is 44 euros for 3 hours Shocked so looks like the hotel euro esqui is looking fav at the mo
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy