Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salisbury Plain

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bearing in mind that we have had one day of snow each winter for the last 5 years the Met Office is predicting 'Heavy Snow' for this coming Sunday 23/11/08 Shocked

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0318

I look forward to posting a snow report on Sunday Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bit warm for huge snow isn't it?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lizzard, I suspect it's some kind of joke from the RAF weather station Smile
latest report
 brian
brian
If it happens it would be a transient thing, cold air from Saturday, overnight frost and then a warm front running into it. It's possible you might get a brief bit of snow before it turns to rain. I'd be pretty surprised though, tbh.

East coast of Englandshire might get a flurry or 2 on Saturday though.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh Ruddy heck I have to drive back that way on Sunday for once I hope they're wrong, mind you I'm in teh Welsh Borders for the rest of the weekend so who knows
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Laughing What a surprise it's been changd to light rain now, those RAF chappies are such wags
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin, As we are on the subject can we have our stones back please? Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Who is Salisbury and why are they plain?

I think I know who is common in Wimbledon
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
And how do we know the field used to belong to Peter?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
robnic wrote:
boredsurfin, As we are on the subject can we have our stones back please? Smile

Please come and collect them Very Happy They get in the way of the A303 to the West Country Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Schuss in Boots wrote:

and whats a Tid worth?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Boredsurfing, Using some nonsensical millennium grant (£250,000) a community project attempted a reconstruction of moving the stones. The intention was to transport one large stone from The Preseli Hills all the way to Stonehenge using stone age methods. It became a laughing stock as the local tv news carried each days new misadventure and highlighting the huge cost. It eventually came to an ignominious end and capsized in the Bristol Channel.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

and whats a Tid worth

Quite a bit to the person who buried Ames, mind you they always did have Strang ways down there. Now pass the Port on
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Boredsurfing wrote:
Schuss in Boots wrote:

and whats a Tid worth?

Less than a Tam worth Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy