Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas Deal needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are two single guys 30 and 33 looking to go away over Christmas. Very flexible on dates. My friend lives in geneva so we will just drive to resort. Looking to go to Tignes, Val D'Isere, Val Thorens, Merebel etc (don't really want to go to Morzine, Avoriaz or Chamonix as they are too close to Geneva)

We are happy to share an apartment, go self catering, catered chalet.

We would like to venture out at night so not somewhere too quiet.

We will ski hard all day, I'm more on the piste, with a little off piste. My friend is far too good (as you can expect living out there)

If you have anything, or hanve any contacts please let me know.

Cheers

Nigel
nigel dot jones at ntu.ac.uk
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
k1orange, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead Might be an idea to edit your phone number out of your message Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
what for.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There are loads of deals being offered by British Tour Operators if you check out the "Ifyouski" website. Xmas & New Year week prices are still high but earlier weeks have dropped.

Of the resorts you have listed Val is the liveliest.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
k1orange, if you're looking for a "deal" for Christmas it will be easier nearer the time and there should be a fair choice available, given that you're flexible. It will also probably be easier if you stick to the standard Sat/Sat timing - or maybe Sun/Sun. It makes a change to have someone asking about resorts which are "not too near" to Geneva. Most people want a maximum of an hour's transfer, guaranteed snow, slopeside accommodation, skiing for all standards, Alpine charm and thumping night life. wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We've got some limited space in Tignes Les Boisses and Les Coches over Christmas. www.mountainsunltd.com Les coches is arrive any day 3, 6 or 9 day breakst (£139 for three nights catered), Tignes is 7 nights Sunday to Sunday.

Drop me a line if interested, or fill out the enquiry form on our website and we'll get back to you.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Nigel,

We have availability for both of you over Xmas. My name is Matt Deasy and my company Bura Snow runs 'Le Mouflon' catered chalet in La Rosiere 1850 (Nr Bourg St Maurice / Les Arcs / Val d'isere).

Please have a look at our website - www.burasnow.com and if you are interested please get in touch for a discounted quote.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
k1orange, There was a thread about places in a catered apartment here, run by Snowheads Scuba Ski. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=43799 Why not come here. It isn't on your list, but that's probably either an oversight or not knowing the place. Cheaper and more of a party town than the ones you mentioned. 220kms of piste, more than that off piste ... good snow cover already - watch the snow reports thread. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

k1orange, There was a thread about places in a catered apartment here, run by Snowheads Scuba Ski. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=43799 Why not come here. It isn't on your list, but that's probably either an oversight or not knowing the place. Cheaper and more of a party town than the ones you mentioned. 220kms of piste, more than that off piste ... good snow cover already - watch the snow reports thread.

k1orange, be warned about the post above - Pete & I are stopping with Scuba-ski & Pete's a Brummie - you say you don't want somewhere too quiet but could you cope with Brummie accent for a week!?!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy