Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Toy Time

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got myself one of these, hopefully she will take me to lots of powdery places! wink wink wink

Look forward to some TR's
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Watched Warren millers latest yesterday and it had some guy just taking a saw down the middle od his old board and making his own split.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Interesting, I almost got one but really didn't have the cash. Hope it works out for you.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Swirly, I used one in BC on the Spearhead traverse. Will be interesting how its fairs in Europe as have always used Snowshoes - Here's hoping to no icey traverses as thats where its abit dicey Shocked
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
norris, keep us posted on how it works out.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
papasmurf - you must have been at Bristol then????
Nothing like a Warren Miller film to get me in the mood for my next trip!!!

Did you get anything in the throwabout - i got a rather nice fleecy woolly hat!!!!!

Anyway back to the thread - enjoy your new toy Norris... i'm still a bit away from venturing into the backcountry...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
norris, so are you a closet skier? Are we invited to your coming out party? wink Laughing

Cool piece of kit! Cool Enjoy!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
norris, did you get crampons for it? If not you will NEED some. I've done most of the Haute Route with a friend on one - it was awesome, I love it when there is someone twice as slow as me... Wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
parlor, Yes I got crampons....

The Haute Route was not built for snowboarding!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
luigi, My closet door has never been shut, I can ski as well - would you believe it I prefer my snowboard Shock
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
norris wrote:
The Haute Route was not built for snowboarding!

Funny, all my snowboarding friends always feel like they have something to prove... if I can ski there, they're still convinced they can snowboard there too. Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Nice ride BTW.

Dave is fit, which helps, but he was fine on the HR. In fact he made it to Zermatt from Verbier, I had to give up at Arolla because of some nasty blisters. Embarassed
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
parlor, I like to think I know what constitutes good snowboarding - 6 days of traversing etc does not!! but yes there alot of silly snowboarders out there!

Maybe its something to do with the fact that I can ski Confused
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
norris, we had fun. A couple of really nice spring snow descents, one of the few times, regarding snowboarding, that I would say don't knock it 'til you tried it. Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy