Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Medical opinion sought

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Acacia, if by hissy fits you mean people pointing out someone making specious and unsubstantiated claims - you are right. rolling eyes
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
noggy, glad to hear he's ok.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
noggy, glad it turned out ok.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good news for both of you noggy, great!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
To quote the old joke:

Q: What's the difference between God and a doctor?
A: God doesn't think he is a doctor

wink wink wink wink wink wink]

PS I have a bad headache today. Never usually suffer from this. Any ideas? snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bloody mary usually works. + 2 nurofen.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
noggy, what are your qualifications for recommending that? wink

(Glad everything turned out ok)
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
horizon, Laughing I have many years of research on the topic - if I had written up my notes I could have a PhD by now!
Thanks for your kind comments.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fraggle wrote:
Quote:

This isn't science, it's medicine.

And Medicine isn't science? Of course, it's not, it's plucking magical fairies out of the air and asking them to do us favours... Of course medicine is science! Everything that medicine uses is based on science. It's called pharmacology, not pharma-magical-use-of-let's-see-what-this-thing-does. I think you have missed on that argument...

Nope, he scored perfectly on it, particularly given that it was in response to your
Quote:

Science - If you're not p***ing people off, you're not doing it right!

Medicine is not "science", it is the "appliance of science".

"Science" is the finding out of things, and is iondeed where you are likley to be p***ing people off.

But the using of the things that science has found out should not be P***ing people off. And except at the extremes of new techniques, medicine is generally the using of what has been found out, not the finding out of new things.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
alex_heney, indeed. Medicine, just like a Zanussi washing machine, is the appliance of science. My advice to the OP, is to got to see a homeopath, and kick him in the teeth. You'll feel better for it.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
PJSki wrote:
alex_heney, indeed. Medicine, just like a Zanussi washing machine, is the appliance of science. My advice to the OP, is to got to see a homeopath, and kick him in the teeth. You'll feel better for it.

That really made me laugh. Well done! Little Angel
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Great news noggy, and noggy Jr. We're on the ITS course in Tignes on 13th December so might be seeing you both!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy