Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra and snowboarding

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there how are you?

Andorra and snowboarding. Well I guess a lot has been yet said and written about it on this forum. But as I am kind of new here I would like to see if serious snowboarders can reply on this topic and whether they can tell from experience or from other stories how the snowboardscene has been developed in Andorra through the last years. And especially what terrain I can expect. I have something like 12 years experience of snowboarding and on a high level (from 1 to 10, like . Throughout the years I have been lucky enough to go to the best resorts in France and now I am interested to go to Andorra. I know there are websites of this specific area, but I would like to hear to read from the people who have been there yet and tell what I can expect within the area. Feel free to tell whatever you want to tell about it and what the oppurtinities are to get a similar feeling like what I had in France for the last 12 years. Thank you very much for your resond. Am looking forward to it!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi try

http://www.soldeuonline.com

lots of good advice from people who are out there now
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
GOLDMEMBER,
try and post in the snowboarding section..

Welcome..
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Generally very good, especially after a dump as only blues are pisted for a day or so. This turns most of the principality into one huge series of bowls and back country tree runs. Most of both Grandvallira and Vallnord is above the tree line.

A few runs, including some marked red, have annoying flat sections. On your first run you may not carry enough speed and will end up skating.

Overall, lots of varied terrain, some good off piste (but not like Cham or BC!!) and high enough to give good powder, especially Vallnord - Arcalis.

If staying in Grandvalira, my advice is get friendly with some of the bar staff in Pas de La Casa. There is a very hardcore boarding gang amongst them and they know some really challenging off piste tracks. If you are lucky and they like you, you might get invited along.

Either way, I think you will enjoy it. I now get a week there every year.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy