Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Red Mountain Expansion?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know whats happened to the planned expansion of Red. I was there in Febuary and there was lots of hype about replacing the motherlode chair lift and opening up Grey Mountain. Checked the Red Resort website and they are trumpeting a bit of brush clearnace and some mechanical overhaul of the lifts as though it was news! I love Red but wil not go back until the "mother****er" chair lift has been replaced, the cost of the lift pass justifies some new lifts! Well might go and ski with BigRedCats but will not buy a lift pass, any local news welcome.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JimSearle, I don't know, but I'll be there on 5th January, I'll let you know Very Happy

I'm there until the end of the season so plenty of time to resign myself to many many rides on Red's shonky (so I hear) lift system...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The shonky lift system isn't really an issue outside of peak powder days and even then keeps the goods good IME. Never spent more than 2-3 days there at a visit though. I talked to the rep at the ski show who was bigging up the brush clearance which may improve some of the (flat) lower mountain lines I guess.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They are doing the Red White and You discount passes $99.00 US for three days with $5 off rest of tickets beyond that at 7/11 stores in the Spokane area until XMAS.
I know there is a snowhead living in the Spokane area, think it's ???

Was there last season and it's not the old lift I used to ski a decade ago but it's still a slow mover.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pinhead wrote:
They are doing the Red White and You discount passes $99.00 US for three days with $5 off rest of tickets beyond that at 7/11 stores in the Spokane area until XMAS.
I know there is a snowhead living in the Spokane area, think it's ???

Was there last season and it's not the old lift I used to ski a decade ago but it's still a slow mover.

If you remember who it is I wonder if I can persude them to buy me one for a visit via paypal
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
fatbob, Had to search through old posts, gortonator lives somewhere in eastern WA. Hopefully he can help if not I may be going that way before the sale end date but it's an hour drive each way. Ty him first but if it doesn't work PM me.
Also on epic ski skimerlin does live in spokane and offered help in another Red Mtn post. http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=72293
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
someone mention my name? Wink

I'm a couple of hours south of Spokane, but there's a good chance I'll be going thru there at some stage in the next month on way to some idaho ski hill. I'll let you know if/when i'm there.

About time winter arrived here was 22C today Sad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
gortonator, If you are going through Spokane or Tri-Cities and likely to pass by a 7-11 I would be very interested if you could bag me a ticket - can paypal you in advance -pm me for details
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
OK checked the website http://www.redwhiteandyoucard.com/index.php and I can buy you a pass half hour away so no prob there just have to go that direction before 12/25/08. Cost with taxes = $106 and mailing costs ? will let you know.

fatbob, Now is it just one pass?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
pinhead - I'll pm you - hoping to hit Schweitzer on the same trip.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Whitewater as well as Red are included with the card and Schweitzer can be quite fun with the right weather conditions.
You want to hit a boring, lame, empty hill I'll be line you out at Silver Mtn. no free tours on a pow day. Very Happy

Snowline going the wrong direction here hopefully it changes soon.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy