Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

competition for anyone living in North America

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I think i might move there just so as i can win it. Not a bad little list of prizes there!!!!!!!

I wonder if the Nevis Range will have a similar comp

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/contest/index.htm

Gondola Full of Gear Contest prizing
Whistler Blackcomb is providing you with everything you need to go all out this winter season with our PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola Full of Gear Contest! Enter here to win a gondola cabin worth of gear for you and three friends, including an amazing trip for four to Whistler Blackcomb.

When you get here, you will see first hand how the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola has forever revolutionized the way people ski and ride Whistler Blackcomb.

Contest prizing is valued at over $25,000, and includes:

A trip for four to Whistler Blackcomb, to include:
Air transfers for four (4) people to Vancouver, BC, Canada from a major airport in North America;
Return limousine transfers for four (4) people from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler;
Four (4) nights accommodation in two Fairmont Rooms at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler;
Four (4) Adult (4) Day Whistler Blackcomb Lift Tickets;
One (1) Semi private Super Group Ski or Snowboard Lesson for four (4) people, compliments of Peter Mielzynski Agencies;
A $250 Kokanee Après tab valid at Garibaldi Lift Co., Dusty's, or Merlin's;
Lunch for four (4) at Steep's Grill, compliments of Vincor Canada;
Four (4) tickets to Fresh Tracks Breakfast, presented by Nature's Path;
Four (4) Atomic high quality performance ski or snowboard packages, including skis or snowboard, bindings and boots;
Four (4) TELUS cell phone handsets (excluding service);
Four (4) GORE-TEX jackets;
Four (4) pairs of GORE-TEX outerwear pants;
Four (4) Roxy or Quiksilver gift packages, to include eight (Cool hoodies, four (4) jackets, four (4) t-shirts, four (4) pairs of DC shoes, four (4) sweaters, four (4) thermal long sleeve shirts, and four (4) beanies;
Four (4) Nintendo gift packages, to include four (4) Nintendo Wii consoles, four (4) copies of MarioKart Wii, four (4) copies of Wii Play, and four (4) Wii t-shirts;
Four (4) Coca-Cola gift packages, to include eight (Cool Coca-Cola branded two-way radios; four (4) Coca-Cola Gift Tins, four (4) Coca-Cola Coolers, eight (Cool cases of assorted 591 ml Coca-Cola Beverages (24 units per case);
Three (3) cases of assorted Nature's Path Granola Bars (750 bars);
Four (4) Nature's Path gift packages, to include four (4) Nature's Path ball caps, four (4) Nature's Path sustainable hemp laptop bags, four (4) Nature's Path Bamboo bowls, and four (4) Nature's Path Bamboo spoons;
Four (4) Sirius Starmate 4 plug-and-play auto units with free 6 month subscription;
Four (4) Camelbak Vantage 30 hydration packs: a technical outdoor pack that is perfect for a big day out on the mountain; and
Six (6) cases of Red Bull Energy Drink (24 units per case);

Contest start date: October 1, 2008
Contest close date: December 12, 2008
Contest draw date: December 15, 2008

Prize valid for travel December 15, 2008 through April 26, 2009, excluding December 15, 2008 to January 15, 2009 and February 21, 2009 to March 1, 2009. Puzzled wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmm I wonder how much bring that lot back would cost in luggage excess!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just entered Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also just entered c/o the po box for my lodgings in Rossland from January Twisted Evil
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy