Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

wife beater

Poster: A snowHead
ok, riddle me this. I was scrolling through some summer products looking for clothing to purchase for my upcoming beach wedding and noticed an interesting trend .... wife beaters have switched names.

First of all - where the *** did the term "wife beater" come from and second - if you're going to change the name, why go with something like these guys show:

Boy Beater!!!
http://www.wackyplanet.com/boybetato.html
http://www.snowboardpricing.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?ord=p&nd=9&tz=2&st=beater&auct=on&lp=&hp=

oh and you can customize it ...
http://www.zazzle.com/goddess_boy_beater_shirt_customized-235148321239129475
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thought this was a post about Stella Artois Embarassed
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PsychoBabble, same.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hmm - first time caller linking to some websites wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fatbob, you old cynic..... snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When did vests become tank tops?

Think I'm getting old Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PsychoBabble wrote:

Me too Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Spyderman wrote:
PsychoBabble wrote:

Me too Laughing
and me, maybe it's because we're snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Spyderman wrote:
PsychoBabble wrote:

Me too Laughing

Me 3

and I'm with Fatbob on this one Confused
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I alwys assumed the two were related, you know the image:

Man in grubby Y-fronts and dirty vest in front of telly screaming at wife to bring more beer as the game's at a crucial point but; wife is busy with sproggs/food and at wit's end, therefore isssues curt response - meaning man must go to fridge himself and deal with wife en-route if convenient, otherwise at half time/after the game.

I own a couple Embarassed
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Boredsurfing wrote:
Spyderman wrote:
PsychoBabble wrote:

Me too Laughing

Me 3

Et moi aussi Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Kaiser,
Quote:

I own a couple

Vests, underpants, wives or fridges? Puzzled
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
It amazes me the lengths that people go to to get spammy threads going. The guy has had to go through the registration process and then type out that inane load of twoddle, just to promote a coupe of websites. Puzzled

Now, back to talking about beating our wives while drinking Stella...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
fatbob wrote:
Hmm - first time caller linking to some websites wink

Careful you'll be called cynical and unwelcoming. Watch out you don't ask why this in The Piste.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Could it be about politics? I quote what the current caring, straight-talking, leader of the Conservatives said in 2002:

Over 11 years ago I was plucked from Conservative central office, sent to No 10 and told to help on John Major's question-time team. I had to scan the papers, work out the likely questions and think of killer facts and snappy one-liners.

Willing Conservative MPs were primed with helpful questions, hostile Labour members rebutted with points about tumbling unemployment figures or quotes from their militant past. It was better than working for a living.

And now all these years on, sitting on the green benches, it was finally my turn. What to ask?

There are four types of question.

First up is the "wife-beater". This is the question to which there is no answer. A typical effort would be: "What is the prime minister most proud of - the billion pounds wasted on the Dome or the million-pound bung from Bernie Ecclestone?"
snow conditions
PsychoBabble wrote:
Kaiser,
Quote:

I own a couple

Vests, underpants, wives or fridges? Puzzled

Vests and wives, naturally I have no idea whether I have one, two or ten fridges or pants, tha' be the feemale's department n'est pas?

Twisted Evil Toofy Grin Cool
snow conditions
Why is this post in 'The Piste' Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
Have you tried the new 4% wife beater - a bit disappointing IMO

Doesn't have the same warming effect......er........on the piste.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy