Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

w/c 14 Feb 09 - Dad and 10 year old seeking place in chalet party. Anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings...

I'm planning to take my 10-year-old ski nut of a daughter off to the Alps next half term (weekend of 14th Feb, for a week).

I like high resorts, not too far from airports, good evening fun (babysitters may be engaged...), great food, anf great company.

Catered Chalets always seem to work well.

Not too much to ask really?

Hope someone has a solution we could use.

Regards,

John
Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey, have you ever been to Les Gets ? Its not high but I went last year around Feb time and there was LOADs of snow! Its great also as its not super busy like some other resorts.

I went and stayed with The Chalet Experience....this is a great chalet company, good value for money and still availiblity for then....

http://www.thechaletexperience.com/index.php

Can't recommend them enough for good banter, beer and fun !
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tomcatuk, I think you are looking for Mark Warner. Or Ski Esprit.

You will find other Dads (and Mums wink ) in a similar position.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
moomooheidi wrote:
Hey, have you ever been to Les Gets ? Its not high but I went last year around Feb time and there was LOADs of snow! Its great also as its not super busy like some other resorts.

I went and stayed with The Chalet Experience....this is a great chalet company, good value for money and still availiblity for then....

http://www.thechaletexperience.com/index.php

Can't recommend them enough for good banter, beer and fun !

Thanks! I took my daughter to Les Gets with Esprit a couple of years ago. Pretty good - but would like to try somewhere else this time... Will look at thechaletexperience - thanks again.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy