Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anybody know a freelance ski instructor in Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Does anybody know of any freelance ski instructors based in Morzine who teach private lessons in the mornings?

We are off there for a week on 14th March 2009 and had some arranged through one of the ski schools for some of our group but the ski school have now advised they can't do them as some of their instructors are now taking the week off for an exam.

Some of the group are happy to go into ski/board group lessons but there are 2 who are rather nervous 1 weekers who would prefer to arrange private ski lessons.

Ideally looking for the mornings (which most companies won't do due to group lessons) so we can all get together for a long (liquid wink ) lunch and not have to worry about lessons after that!

Any ideas??

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's Tim Scott in Les Gets. If it's private lessons, I'm sure he'd come over to the Morzine side? If not, I'm sure he'd give recommendations.
http://www.skischool.co.uk (I think?)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
andy wrote:
There's Tim Scott in Les Gets. If it's private lessons, I'm sure he'd come over to the Morzine side? If not, I'm sure he'd give recommendations.
http://www.skischool.co.uk (I think?)

I've had lessons with Tim Jackson and Andy Cavet from this school. Was very happy with both.

We were in Morzine last year and met at the Pleney lifts each morning.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
George06, Try 'The Snow Institute' - 'Freedom 2 Ski' both BASI independants. Which ski school had you tried?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
try snowgurus.com, used them to get english speaking instructors in Chatel
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
megeve mike - http://www.skiprosmegeve.com/[img][/img]
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy