Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

costco ski stuff

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just returned from Costco-God what a zoo it was in there today. Anyway, they have some nice HEAD gloves, Bolle goggles and loads of Trespass clothing for men, women and kids, plus under layers-tops and bottoms. I didn't check out the prices, I would have forgotten them by the time I got home anyhow rolling eyes
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Head gloves are about ten quid after VAT. Decent gloves and last years lasted my five trips and only gave up as the thumb split where you hold your edge when carrying skis, which a bit of duct tape sorted to keep them going. Got another couple of pairs when I was in the other week.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They lasted me 2 weeks Sad Still for a tenner couldn't grumble.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I got loads of my first ski gear from Costco first time round (Three years ago / 5.5 Weeks skiing)
£10 Head Gloves
£28 Trespass Jacket
£12 Bolle Goggles
£10 Long johns / thermals (Never required)

All decent stuff - head gloves are VERY warm, but can be a pain when wet as the liner turns inside out very easily
Jacket had all the pockets and did a fair job - light and well ventiliated, though not very warm. Have upgraded that to a Spyder for this season
Goggles and gloves still used Smile

Also check out decathalon - got some £8 salopets which are still going strong! (Though have bought new Spyder for this season also)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy