Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nude skiers

Poster: A snowHead
I've just read that Alain Baxter has posed nude for a calendar to help fund his bid for 2010 winter olympics.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/winter_sports/7710820.stm
Apparently it was all done in the best possible taste Confused Any chance of Chemmy doing the same (completely tastelessly of course wink )
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Holy carp! How does one acquire this calendar? I have space on my wall ready and waiting... Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
queen bodecia, www.alainbaxter.co.uk

halfhand, Attention-grabbing thread title. Like it. Chemmy once did a bikini shoot for FHM but I reckon that's as far as she'll go.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
As mentioned in the Christmas thread - mrs chrisdavis is getting this calendar for christmas....I think she'll be happy with it!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
VolklAttivaS5, I don't even know who he is! But he has great abs *drooling smiley*
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Zero-G, He is the top UK slalom racer over the last few years.

He won a Bronze medal in teh USA olympics, but was then disqualified due to an over-the-counter asthma medicine that had different ingredients in the USA than in the UK.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I once posed naked for a photo on a snowy mountain top (for a dare). It was close to the Aiguille Piercé at Tignes. But I wasn't actually skiing, I admit.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowball, should I be bringing my camera to the London ropework course? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Um, perhaps not ... but kind of you to ask Cool
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bode Swiller,
Quote:

Chemmy once did a bikini shoot for FHM but I reckon that's as far as she'll go.

double page for the booty shot ? Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ah nude skiing...........................it happens........the worst was La Plagne.....one evening staying in an apartment on the slopes.....obviously drinks were involved...a group (men and women) of us thought it would be good fun so we donned our boots, gloves and skis and ski'd down...............it was then that we realised the only way back to the apartment was through the centre.....not a pretty sight spoo
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
His all - in costs for the season - £10,000 - struck me as remarkably modest, given what some Snowheads manage to spend in a week's holiday. His calendar would look pretty good in my apartment, I reckon. wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Very Happy Sorry to lower the tone. No not me, just some nutter in Claviere a while ago

latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
These slalom skiers do seem to be all at it, Schoenfelder.

And we have our own madmen as well. Unfortunately that one of scarpa at EoSB 2005 seems to have disappeared.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Check out this one http://www.skilehrerinnen.at/ When we stayed at Hotel Montana in Oberlech a couple of years ago they gave us this calendar as a going away present - absolutely magic. This year we got a pot of apricot conserve Sad
ski holidays
snowball, Mr Baxter wasn't skiing in the pics either, in fact he wasn;t even up a mountain....
snow report
boabski wrote:
Check out this one http://www.skilehrerinnen.at/ When we stayed at Hotel Montana in Oberlech a couple of years ago they gave us this calendar as a going away present - absolutely magic. This year we got a pot of apricot conserve Sad

classic.....did you notice that one of the sponsors was called "Frozen" !! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
marcellus, I wasn't really focusing on the sponsors if I'm being honest Embarassed
snow report
boabski, Looking at the pictures I think that they were taken in a warm studio and not outside in the cold, cold snow; there are a couple of give away points if you look closely. Toofy Grin
latest report
I'm not too sure I think some of the ladies were cold!!

The one on the chair lift didn't look like she was having fun at all!!
snow report
Guys - think they are genuine. Last year they had video clip of the shoot and it was definitely outside. Started a few years back and is shot around Lech. The one I got had women on one side and men on the other, so you can fully justify buying one to the Mrs
snow report
now where's the kari traa calendar?
ski holidays
boabski wrote:
Guys - think they are genuine. Last year they had video clip of the shoot and it was definitely outside.

Not for kids.....

http://youtube.com/v/TFlPYG49D_w
snow report
thefatcontroller, nice find
snow report
Was once sat on a lift going up the Fontfroides lift in Alpe d'Huez and saw two naked women skiing down below me with two blokes behind them carrying their clothes.

That is trust.
ski holidays
I saw something like this on a Virgin "documentary", the first thing I noticed was that the models had been provided with rather low rent ski boots... Embarassed
snow report
Not quite naked skiing but very close. It was at the Chamonix End of Season party last year with a water slide, with wet tees, and very little else... Embarassed

Very Happy
ski holidays
GrahamN wrote:
These slalom skiers do seem to be all at it, Schoenfelder.

And we have our own madmen as well. Unfortunately that one of scarpa at EoSB 2005 seems to have disappeared.

It's still on my media page... BUT... I had swimming shorts on so no nakedness Laughing

Swirly did an almost naked EOSB race... now that is mad Cool
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy