Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas skiing, probably France, just random idea at the moment.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm DESPERATE to go skiing. The earliest holiday time I have available is Christmas.

I plan on a week skiing, probably France, still loads of places I've not been. I don't care where really.

Anyway, at the moment just me. My main skiing mate is still ill, so still on my own. I might find a few others yet.

Just wondering if anyone else has similar idea.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
tomstickland wrote:
I'm DESPERATE to go skiing. The earliest holiday time I have available is Christmas.

I plan on a week skiing, probably France, still loads of places I've not been. I don't care where really.

Anyway, at the moment just me. My main skiing mate is still ill, so still on my own. I might find a few others yet.

Just wondering if anyone else has similar idea.
One of my owners has just placed an offer for Christmas Week (20/12 -27/12) in a catered property in La Tania. It's a very good reduction on normal price - if of interest, pm me for details Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hows it going. yeah...i think everyone is twitching a bit to get out on the hill, especially after some early snowfall (in france specifically). i was just on a different forum and replied to a solo traveler and thought you might want to try the UCPA as well. Basically, its a french institution that has made enjoyment in the alps possible for youthful travelers for decades. these guys work directly with them http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk and could send you in the right direction for super cheap. honestly, it wouldn't matter if you went solo or in a group...the ucpa centers are great places to mingle and meet like-minded people.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
peakseason wrote:
hows it going. yeah...i think everyone is twitching a bit to get out on the hill, especially after some early snowfall (in france specifically). i was just on a different forum and replied to a solo traveler and thought you might want to try the UCPA as well. Basically, its a french institution that has made enjoyment in the alps possible for youthful travelers for decades. these guys work directly with them http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk and could send you in the right direction for super cheap. honestly, it wouldn't matter if you went solo or in a group...the ucpa centers are great places to mingle and meet like-minded people.

If you wan't something a bit 'flasher' than UCPA then checkout - http://www.coldfusionchalets.co.uk/chalet/morzine.asp

I've not been with them but they've been on my list for a year or so for when I've been billy no mates...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
tomstickland, have pm'd you with the details of where blitz are staying at Christmas.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey, yeah, thanks for the replies. I'm not looking for super cheap, I prefer a classic catered chalet.
I have no problems at all with solo skiing - last year I did 6 days pretty much on my own. I went out with a guided group a few times but got bored with the lack of pace. Not that I'm a super skiier, just keen really.
I'm pretty self suffienct, so happy so ski on my own.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
tomstickland, Hi - have replied to your pm but it's seems stuck in the Outbox! Wouldn't like you to think I was ignoring you wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
tomstickland, a friend in similar situation to you was talking to reps of various companies at the ski show recently. Common "off-the-record" advice was wait - they reckoned there could well be some seriously excellent deals if you are prepared to go right up to the wire: real last minute. And these were companies in good resorts doing quality catered chalets, just like you want. snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Interesting, thanks. I'm already seeing some good offers. I assume that the "Eurozone" recession is going to have an effect, along with weakening pound.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy