Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier looking for other skier(s)/boarder(s), flexible dates

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Everyone. I recently moved to London from Canada and i'm hoping to meet some skiers or boarders to get out on a couple trips with. I'm really flexible with dates, pretty much good for anything after new years. I'd like to see some of the bigger mountains since I've never skied in Europe before. I'd been looking into the french alps, but i'm pretty flexible with places too.

As for me, i'm a 23 year old male. I've been skiing 8 or 9 years. I've been to mountains all around Canada and the US and generally ski advanced/expert terrain. I'm not sure how everything works in Europe (any help would be great!) and how "off piste" is defined here, but in north america I generally ski the best terrain without any associated avalanche risk (I don't have training or gear). I love trees, chutes, steeps...

If you're looking for somebody to ski with, want to organize a trip or have a spot on a trip; i'm super interested. I brought my skis from Canada and I won't be a problem with money/backing out. Just hoping meet some skiers/boarders, ride mountains and have fun. Thanks,

Keith
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Special_K, welcome to snowHead
There are bound to be some peeps along shortly with specific ideas for after NY.
Good luck, hope you enjoy European skiing.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Special_K welcome to snowHead

Good work on finding this forum. Keep you're eyes open on trips as you'll see activity pickup over the next few weeks as other like minded people need to fill gaps, or want also to make up groups..

Also take a look at - http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=38347 - Snowheads organise a number of 'bashes' called the End of Season Bash, MSB (Mid-Season) etc, and this year it's the birthday bash date / venue tbc. Checkout the 'snow events' section for more info...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Special_K,

I'm looking for someone to share a room in a 4* chalet in St Anton in Austria for the week commencing the 17th of January for £500 per person. This cost includes flights from London, coach transfer to St Anton, bed & breakfast for 7 nights and 6 evening meals with wine. Additional costs are lift pass, equipment hire and spending money.

St Anton is a very good resort with some of the best off piste skiing in Europe. The lift pass covers the resorts of Lech and Zurs which are a cheap bus journey away. I often ski with local ski guides which again is additional cost. The apres ski is very lively in St Anton.

If you are interested reply soon while this offer is still available.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Special K,

I have replied under my topic.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1059401#1059401

Will.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Special_K,

Hello, and welcome to the UK and of course to Snowheads !

Fancy 4 days skiing in Meribel in the middle of January - I have one place remaining on this trip
One other Snowhead has already signed up and one is on the brink of hopefully doing so.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=42910&highlight=

feel free to PM me if you want any more details.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy