Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What's on your Christmas list that's related to skiing?

Poster: A snowHead
Am putting something together. Have begun with a helmet and kind of got stuck there. Anyone got a list of the kind of stuff you might want to get for Christmas?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ski Boots which my OH is buying me them for christmas. Planing to get them first day in resort which will be 31/01/09 in Livingno. Cant wait!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Avalanche kit. My bday is in December too so hopefully get the parents feeling extra generous due to it being about my safety and get the most expensive bits out their pocket instead of mine Very Happy wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've got everything I need and have got past the stage of buying back-up stuff Sad I am thinking a change in jacket/pants might be in order though and sell my old ones on ebay Little Angel

Welcome to snowHeads RONSTER, what a well-trained OH you have Toofy Grin snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well most years my ski trip itself is a combined Christmas/birthday preesent (Birthday is in January).
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
zardoz
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Race Boots!!!!! New CF Falcons are calling me but Mrs O has told me she has somthing else in mind I am dreaming of santa suit and thigh high boots Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A whole week in St Anton.........
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ordhan, you plan to ski in that outfit? Alarming. Shocked
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
We've bought ourselves, errrr I mean the kids, the wii fit with balance board and ski games
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I've got everything I actually need but I thought of putting this on my list:

http://www.tchibo.eu/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/eu/-/GBP/TdEuDisplayProductInformation-Start?source=NAVI&ProductSKU=0015350

Totally wasted on me but hey its Christmas Smile
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
My wife allowing me to go away with my neighbour to his flat in Saas Fee at end of Jan. Not going boys trip to St Anton this year so I need that 2nd trip
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Skiing the 14ers. Cool
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Lizzard, At least I would be able to ski on clear slopes Laughing
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
My family christmas ski trip is sort of seen as a christmas present.

Its only a month and a half away now! snowHead Someone is getting childishly excited!
latest report
12 inches

......of fresh for you filthy minded wink
snow conditions
I'll be skiing on xmas day - so I am hoping for the same as fatbob. Might get some new insoles too.
latest report
cathy wrote:
I've got everything I need and have got past the stage of buying back-up stuff Sad I am thinking a change in jacket/pants might be in order though and sell my old ones on ebay Little Angel

Welcome to snowHeads RONSTER, what a well-trained OH you have Toofy Grin snowHead

Weak excuse.

Go on - treat yourself.

You deserve something new (and unnecessary).
latest report
Mrs Chrisdavis has been dropping hints for the Alain Baxter calendar ("get me the Alain Baxter calendar!!!"). It arrived yesterday. I think she's going to like it Shocked.
snow conditions
fatbob wrote:
12 inches

......of fresh for you filthy minded wink

4 times then wink Laughing
ski holidays
As you've already seen I've already got my Crimble presents Very Happy and the treat is being topped off by my special weekend just before Christmas Very Happy - I'm a very lucky Megamum
snow conditions
My ski holiday is my belated Christmas present to myself. Every year. Well almost every year... Very Happy
snow conditions
jonty, oooh thank you! I can only agree Toofy Grin
ski holidays
All my Christmas requests are either books or kitchen-related.
ski holidays
Quote:

A whole week in St Anton.........

I just realised that far from being a gift, I am paying for it and the whole family too Sad

But we will have a hoot i'm sure Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Dear Santa, this is what I want for Christmas more than anything in the whole widest world. I've been a good boy ALL year and promise to be even better next year. Twisted Evil

snow report
parlor, A roof box?
latest report
parlor wrote:
Dear Santa, this is what I want for Christmas more than anything in the whole widest world. I've been a good boy ALL year and promise to be even better next year. Twisted Evil

Is that one of your guests cars?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
parlor, I did't think Jon Olsson had put it up for sale NehNeh

It'd be easier to list what isn't skiing-related and on my list; there isn't anything Shocked
snow report
Nice car - hope they're winter tyres Wink

My Christmas wishlist contains:
- Ski Boots (hopefully c/o boot fitting sesh in Chamonix)
- Skis (open to suggestions - want something mainly for cruising the reds, but a bit more handy in bumpy and off-piste)
- A week at WSSA or similar (but I really don't see santa delivering that)
ski holidays
I ask my family to buy me NOTHING for skiing. In the past they have bought, at best, something that was nearly very good. I just buy what I want when I need it. Problem solved. Very Happy
snow report
Sad I know but socks are always most welcome. I find it difficult to part with 15 quid for a pair of socks and subsequently have pairs which are years old. I also end up steeling my other half's which drives him mad. Evil or Very Mad

With the savings I am making in the sock department I'm treating myself to some zip fits so I don't end up with feet like my Mum's - chicken have less nobbly toes. Laughing
snow report
Hestra gloves
ski holidays
Snow-forecast.com calendar (with free subscription); everything else I tend to buy myself. However I do have a very ancient indeed set of ultrafleece bibs which I really ought to replace so you never know. They're pretty good for XC and as we're off for 10 days in the wilds of Washington State backcountry on boxing day Santa might just treat me. I also use them for alpine skiing and my wife is fed up of me looking like a tramp but they're comfy and do the job. I have a proper pair of helly pants for when the weather's awful or the snow's deep so I'm not always like the skiing equivalent of an escapee from Primark.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy