Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Furry Fleece Appreciation Society

Poster: A snowHead
As a confessed lover of all things furry, I am absolutely thrilled with my new Monkeyman Jacket from Mountain Hardware.

I have never bought from this brand before and did not read too much about the techical details of the fleece as I was just looking for a solid apres jacket. Also I rarely post evangelically gushing posts as this one is, I tend to use the forum as a research tool, how things change! Madeye-Smiley

I cannot stress how beautifully wondrous and luxuriantly furry this jacket is; fabricated from finest "Monkeyphur" which I am in no doubt the harvesters had much difficulty in doing, it resist showers and mighty draughts like no other jacket I have owned of a similar ilk. Monkeys are clearly most comfortable creatures indeed.

It is stylish (no perhaps stylish isn't the word) it is destined to be a cult classic (better) and it comes in a wide range of colours, the pockets are useful for putting hands and things in (surprise) It has stretchy bits! And mine is in a colour called "Cigar" what could be more refined?

Perhaps the best thing about the jacket though - Women can't take their hands off you! Toofy Grin

Snowheads, I urge you to go out into the marketplace and purchase this majesterial jacket, to hell with financial crises, you need it, your families need it, Man should be furry, address this baldness now!

Yours considerably furrier now,

Kaiser

snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kaiser, yeah, but get the size right. I have donated my glorious MonkeyMan to SWMBO because it was too tight under the oxters. I have Mountain Hardwear: Unltra FTX jacket, 2 x subzero vest, subzero sl jacket, ftx ultra pants all in small. My monkeyman jacket was still too small. Annoyingly, the shop wouldn't accept that it was smaller than the other ones they had. It was by the way...

They say it's supposed to be fitted... well, not, in my experience, that close... Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Calamity! Does that mean you're nude again??

Mine's large and I am 40ish chest 6 foot, snug as a bug Cool
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have the North Face version of that jacket and can confirm that my GF does indeed like to stroke me when I wear it. So far I've not had strangers having a little feel, but I'm sure it won't be too long until that happens...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I expect to be heavily petted in the Apres bars this season! Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
pics??? Is it waterproof?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...

No, not waterproof.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Definetely Cigar is the way forward, think immense furry cigar you can't smoke and you're almost there.

I have a burrning desire to roll around on my back with my feet and arms in the air, could be an unforeseen design flaw.... Embarassed
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Kaiser wrote:
Definetely Cigar is the way forward, think immense furry cigar you can't smoke and you're almost there.

:shock: :shock: :shock: no thanx
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kaiser, is it really just the jacket that's brought on this ecstatic and evangelistic turn of phrase, or are you on something?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I AM FURRY!!!

HEAR ME ROAR!!!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
pam w, (Stroke, purr)

It's like the mask I think, it.....changes you somewhat......

"BECAWK!!!" Madeye-Smiley Shocked Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Has anyone else tried searching Google for 'furries'?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Good grief, do you speak of the pink lady with her dog on images???

"SNORT? YIP"!!!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Reminds me of my dog Razz

Think they're great although I dont actually have a jacket - prefer the Zip T instead Madeye-Smiley

Going to be great for skiing in on those really cold days under a shell Toofy Grin
snow report
Kaiser is a furry Laughing

Google it Twisted Evil
snow conditions
It is a warm layer... I use one on the colder days, otherwise it is tad too much, IMV
The fit is slimline so it doesn't bulk out the jacket

MH is good stuff.
snow report
Scarpa wrote:
Kaiser is a furry Laughing

Google it Twisted Evil

Actually, Kaiser is furry not a furry. Important difference I have discovered.

"PURRRR.....!"

snowHead
ski holidays
How much this furry jacket?

Men's Fleece Vests

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sat 13-12-08 7:38; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
latest report
could we get a pretty little link to one on a website where you look at it, think and then "add to basket"
snow conditions
http://www.snowandrock.com/BrandSearch/Alpine+Expedition/Clothing/M+Monkey+Man+Zip+T+MHW0286.htm

found it! very expensive... is it worth it?
snow report
I have the Marmot version and it's brilliant
snow conditions
gdizzle, Yes it is - extremely warm, and very lightweight with low bulk. There are places on the web to get one slightly cheaper too Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
hmm i do look the like of it... for a 38 chest size what would anyone reccomend sizewise, also a link to it cheaper would be appreciated!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy