Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarder learns to ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
stab, It's just another way of getting down the Mountain! Toofy Grin - the more the merrier in my view Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stab, see sig Twisted Evil

Poles are optional but kinda useful.

Lizzard, seems to work well in most conditions so why not?

http://youtube.com/v/OD5QQirJyB4&feature=related

Light weight, easy on the knees, very controllable fore/aft teight transfer and quick from edge to edge . . and since it stuffs a carrot in stab's pie-hole, it's got to be worth a punt wink

I'll soon find out if it's the best of all worlds or the worst of any.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque, well I won't deny it works, still spins me out. in that yoochoob vid I swear it's 2 skis but its not. I'm confused.com
Do burton make them in gold?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque, so does a sledge. I wasn't necessarily slating it, just didn't see a differenct between it and the skwall. (And whatever happened to those? Not seen one in ages.)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Alastair Pink wrote:
stab, It's just another way of getting down the Mountain! Toofy Grin - the less the merrier in my view Madeye-Smiley

I corrected your post for you, no problem, free of charge Smile
And I still think that you rocked the best look at the MSB race. I am serious there, not taking the p1ss.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Masque, Not convinced - looks good in Yoootar pow, maybe a different proposition on Euro bolierplate.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stab wrote:
paulio, to tell the truth people who can actually ski and have moved on from screaming at red poles and wearing jester hats I'm ok with, I dont want to do what they are doing but appreciate what they do is the same thing I'm doing, going up and down a mountain all day for fun.
But the whole ski holiday, ski classes, apres ski, world cup race, tight trousers, tarquin emily and charly, old empire attitudes and snobbery drives me up the wall. I have to be honest and say I've never been anywhere else other than where I live and zermatt so I dont know what the rest of the world is like, I only base it on where I live.
My forum signature changes every so often, every sig I use here is an actual quote someone has said to me in real life and has been deadly serious when made. My favorite was the old english rascist xenophobic woman last winter who told me where I'm originally from is a dump, it has far too many ethnics there and pakis are the worst, how do people expect me to be when that is standard mindset of most people I run into where I live?

Don't take this the wrong way, but that woman apparently has some kind of baseless reason to hate pakis, and your opinion about skiers seems to inhabit the same logical environment.

Some of my best friends are snowboarders, but...

As for wearing jester hats, it's you lot that are the "crazy" fashionistas with more trousers than sense, don't drag ordinary hard-working, decent skiers into this!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy