Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Finlay Mickel proves 13 isn't an unlucky number.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Flying Scot has recorded a personal best result of 13th place in the Mens Downhill in Bormio. And he beat Bode Miller to do it !!!! Read more about this on our sister forum snowRacers

And Finlay's views on the possibility of downhill going indoors in this article from The Times
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fantastic News. I was in Morzine for Martin Bell's 6th, which was too long ago. Lets hope a few more holidaymakers can have the excitement of seeing a Brit getting a top finish this season.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Another good result for Finlay at Chamonix. Read more on our sister forum snowRacers or in this chatty interview from the Sunday Times
Quote:
“I’ve seen a total change in the British team in my nine years,” he says, “from what was a total focus on the Bell brothers and everybody else could just scrap for what was left, to it being a proper-run programme with things you wouldn’t have dreamed of back in the days when I started out. But I’ve seen it in British skiing time and time again. It might take us a little longer to get to the top, but it happens. Right now, British skiing is respected all over.”
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What happened to the Bloke that cocked up the road jump, wiped out the gate and ended up in the safety fence?
He was air lifted to hospital but I've no idea whether he's alive or dead Shocked
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
From Eurosport:
Quote:
French skier Sebastien Fournier-Bidoz crashed heavily after a jump during the race and had to be lifted from the slope by helicopter.

The Frenchman lost consciousness for a few minutes but a team spokesman said later his injuries did not appear to be serious.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I was a bit disappointed to see Channel 4 repeatedly show Fournier's crash, including a couple of times in slo-mo when he was knocked unconscious. Not everybody watches DH for the crashes, and I find it a little distasteful.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy