Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rauris - £199 p.p.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had a closer look at some of the Crytstal Ski offers.

They have trips in January to Rauris for only £199 per person based on a 2 people sharing, B&B basis, once the discounts and already reduced price have been taken into account.

I am an advanced skier, so I feel that I might be a little frustrated by the limited range of pistes (only 30km). But for that price would it be foolish to stare the proverbial gift horse in the mouth?!

I was thinking of breaking up the week with a day to Salzburg, which I love, or maybe visit one of the other local resorts.

What would you guys do? Save your pennies and find somewhere more challenging, or tear off Crystal Ski's hand and just enjoy being in the Alps for 7 days at a snip?!

Advice appreciated.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pallen, if getting to other places is a possibility, go for it.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It is a bit small but very pleasant but I can't think of one black run that's likely to be open and there is only one decent red but you are not far from the Gastein Valley or Zell am Zee
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Anything less than 200km of slopes is too small for a week.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
£199 is cheap but 30km of piste is v. small. If you go then why not go and learn something new..snowboarding, free heeling or similar - that way the 30km of piste is not a restriction..
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Anything less than 200km of slopes is too small for a week

Crap. Only if you're one of the sad "tick-off-the-runs-on-the-piste-map" types, who never goes off piste.

I would agree however that 30km would not keep many advanced skiers happy.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've never been to Rauris, but have been to all the resorts within an hour (Dienten, Saalbach, Zell, Altenmarkt, Gasteins etc etc) and it's a fabulous area, but I personally wouldn't go without a car.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Les Arcs was on there the other week for 199 aswell, sure there will be plenty more as the time gets closer.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy