Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Espace Killy liftpass - free days in other resorts?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last year, I bought an Espace Killy 7 day pass and it came with a free day in Paradiski or the Three Valleys. Does anyone know if that's the case again this year? Also, if so can you use the free day as your first day skiing, before you've even got to anywhere in Espace Killy?

Basically, I'm skiing for a day in La Plagne (and probably over to Les Arc) before going up to Val D'Isere and I'd prefer to buy an 8 day Espace Killy pass than a 1 day Paradiski pass and a 7 day Espace Killy pass. I want to order online as I got their "VIP" card last year so I get a bit of a discount. I've looked on their website but I can't see this anywhere (didn't see it last year either though). Yeah, I know I could email them but to be honest my French isn't that great and I thought someone might know.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They have had that arrangement for ages in both directions so I doubt they will suddenly change it. Last year I had a Paradiski lift pass and skied my first day in Val d'Isere.

Edit: I wasn't entirely right, I found this on a good website about the area:-

If you’re a regular visitor to the resorts of the Tarentaise then you may already know of the joint lift pass scheme that exists between a number of ski resorts in the Three Valleys, Paradiski and Espace Killy. Courchevel, Meribel, La Plagne, La Tania, Les Arcs, Les Menuires, St Martin de Belleville, Tignes, Val Thorens and Val d’Isere are among the 12 resorts participating in the initiative, that allows anyone purchasing a 5 day pass (or longer) to spend a day skiing at any one of the other resorts. If you have wheels, then the idea is great in principle, although Pistehors.com have reported difficulty in getting reciprocal passes if people do not have their original lift pass receipt with them as well as their pass. This year, the arrangement with the XXL Pass as it is known, is changing slightly and the ski away days will no longer be free. Instead a flat fee of €10 will be charged for a day ticket at each participating resort. It’s still a great way to see other resorts though but just make sure you have your proof of purchase with you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowball, Thanks very much for the info. That site seems to be down at the moment but I'll have a look later on. I do vaguely remember a reciprocal agreement from lift passes in the 3Vs the couple of years before. Sounds like I just need an 8 day pass for Espace Killy and 10 euros for the first day in Paradiski. Perfect!

I remember they always said you needed your original receipt for the other area passes. Seems sensible otherwise they can't see you've bought a >5 day pass.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy