Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Landgraaf

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know if the hotel packages there with ski pass for the day are for a whole day skiing? By that I mean from 9am til midnight or is it until 7pm because they seem to have special evenings all week from 7pm. I've seen some crap websites in my time but this one beats the basi one Sad

here's the hotel packages
http://landgraaf.snowworld.com/pages/content/s2/arrangementenen+auto.aspx

And is the rental equipment any good or is it everyone else trash?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stab, those offers are only valid until 31 August 2008 Puzzled

afaik a "day ticket" is for 8 hours and it's up to you how you use those 8. The warning about them not setting the release settings on the rental skis is correct Shocked Don't know about the rental boots.

Wrap up warm - it's chilly in there Toofy Grin

oh, and only share a double/twin room with someone with whom you share absolutely everything, if you know what I'm saying wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers, yeah I saw that aug 31st thing, dont know what that's all about? On the hotel site it's cheaper for a night with the same package, like I said, crap websites.

only 8 hours Sad but I guess you can then pay extra for the evening session.
Rental skis are not my concern Wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well you did ask about the rental equipment Puzzled

ah I see you mean you board - no idea about those tray thingies I'm afraid Laughing

8 hours can take you well into the evening assuming that you will be stopping for lunch, hot chocolate breaks etc. (and maybe even dinner!). A continuous 8 hrs would numb the mind, never mind the dangly bits and other extremities Cool
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stab wrote:

Would it not be a good place to learn? That way, you're far enough away from home not to have to endure too much shame wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pah, 8 hours. I'm just warming up then Laughing
Thinking of taking my own board, boots for sure. I'll be going straight from zermatt to wengen, sleep then on to holland so it makes sense for me to leave all the gear in the car overnight, just worried about thieving toerags. If I take the board back to the house I'm not dragging it back down the next day.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Elizabeth B wrote:
stab wrote:

Would it not be a good place to learn? That way, you're far enough away from home not to have to endure too much shame wink

didnt you hear? I learnt last year, mastered it in fact. Ronald was there, he'll back me up Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy