Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi people
i and 11 others are going to alp d huez in jan ,the lift passes seem to be about £15 cheaper by booking through the internet as apposed to booking direct with 1st choice has anybody booked online, if so can you reccomend any outlets online in adh
kind regards Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bradleyjoes, Have no idea about ADH but the first place to look online for lift passes is via the tourist info office

http://www.alpedhueznet.com/lift-system/alpe-d-huez-lift-system-and-passes.htm
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bradleyjoes, welcome! snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

can you reccomend any outlets online in adh

Not sure what you mean by that? If you book passes online you can have them posted to you, I believe.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Get them in resort
Unless the exchange rate goes really belly up the brochure prices are always more
You can get them from the rep on the transfer bus for the resort price if thats how you are getting there
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Garfield, There are often discounts for buying online before certain dates. We've just got 20% discount on PDS ones, though bradleyjoes would need to check ADH
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy