Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Magic Academy in La Tania for kids lessons

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone had any experience of this company in La Tania recently. In the past my two girls have been with the ESF through Esprit, but as we are not going with Esprit this year looking for an alternative as we are going in Feb when the French schools are still off and from experience know that the ESF will have huge groups of kids.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chrisb, Do you mean Magic in Motion? http://www.magicinmotion.co.uk/ - if so, we didn't use them as the boys didn't have lessons in the end, but we were going to, based on good reports we'd heard. We did see them around and about (this past January) and they looked in control, small classes, happy children Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chrisb, i have in Meribel but it is the same company and i found them really good and always recommend for <18's. They hire fun people and are kinda a hippy ski school...

Anniepen, magic and motion and the Ski Academy have merged last season and are now magic academy....
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skimottaret, do you think they will hire good looking young men, this is important to my 5 year old, who keeps asking why Max will not be there this year (Max being a child carer for Esprit last season)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Magic in Motion in Meribel finally got my nervous mother actually enjoying skiing after three previous failed attempts. I'd certainly recommend them.

Whilst it's not really my area of expertise, I think the instructor was a "good looking young man". My mum seemed to approve.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy