Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ideas/offers please - 22-27/28th Dec, via GVA, cheapish

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have 2 friends (yes, just the two) both really nice lads. One has done a week, and one is a newby. They are single and keen to get away for christmas
Due to a wedding on the 21st they are unable to travel unril Monday 22nd. From the North East the only reasonable flights seem to be into GVA. I was pointing them to Salzburg but the flights are a no go. I have told them that they will be lucky to get somewhere for a couple of nights after the 27/28th

They are looking for something that will not break the bank and is suitable for their experience. I think they would prefer s/c to save pennies, but any reasonable offer will be considered. Anyone got any ideas/ pimps/ insults etc etc
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frosty the Snowman, Have a look at these www.fleixiblebreaks.com or www.skiweekends.com
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If they can get down to Les Deux Alpes there's room in the apartment where we're staying & I think Pete & Lyn who run it would do them a rate for Monday to Saturday(we're stopping Sunday to Saturday). I've put a thread about it http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=43799 or the Scuba-Ski website is http://www.scuba-ski.com/ski/index.htm Pete & Lyn also have a s/c apartment but I don't know if that is available for less than a week.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think you'll might still find catered chalet availability going on 22nd. They'll obviously have to sort own transfer, but I'd suggest that - obviously you're paying Sat to Sat or Sun to Sun, but provided you tell the operator then I'm sure they wouldn't mind turning up late. Then of course you have the lessons difficulty, as the group lessons would have started! So aim for an early focus on a resort close to gva (morzine perhaps) and book in with a private school. 2x private lessons which should then jump them upto the group's level for tuesday..

Tricky...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bump
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey, if they are still interested I know a great chalet in Les Gets (the chalet experience) which still has availability...and a hot tub ! GVA is only 1h -1h30 from Les Gets...Great bunch of people too snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
http://www.mountainsunltd.com/short_breaks/view/short-break

Arrive any day you like and stay for 3, 6 or 9 nights. Catered chalet accommodation in Les Coches. 6 nights 22nd - 28th December would set them back £338 per person. We offer evening transfers collecting after 19:00 outwards and leaving resort around 16:00 on return for £12.50 per person each way.

Could also do 4 nights 22nd - 26th at £185 per person (plus transfers if required).

Any good? Drop me a line at mountain.sun@virgin.net
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Joanne Mountainsun, line dropped Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy