Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers from Turin Airport to Serre Chevalier Help

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I don't know whether to hire a car which seems to coming to alot of money or get an airport transfer from Turin Airport to Serre Chevalier. Having difficulty finding a company that does transfers at the moment. Also what do people do with their luggage when they arrive early in the resort. Want to get as much skiing in as possible, but cannot access apartment until PM of the day we arrive. So what do I do? If I had a car I could leave my stuff in there, but transfers would be much easier.

Help required
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
When do u arrive? What is sometimes possible is to hitch a ride with one of the tour operators that use the airport. Equity, Neilson and First choice use Turin every week and I think Skibound might do but not sure so perhaps get in contact with them and enquire about booking just the transfer (usually about 40€ which is a darn sight cheaper than a taxi/ renting a car). Luggage could maybe even be left in the tour operator's hotel. Or if ur renting equipment there, ask the rental shop nicely.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have used CTA to get from Turin to Val D'Isere, far cheaper than anyone else and great job done. We are using them again this year. Their email is cta@ctataxi.it. We were able to leave our gear at booking agent where we were picking up our keys and just hit the slopes.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Joey, you could try contacting Jackson via http://www.serrechevaliertransfers.com/ . It is a fairly new operation, so I can't comment on costs or reliability.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy