Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow Report: Montalbert La Plagne 2008/2009

Poster: A snowHead
the way my day is going today am very tempted to sell up here, buy that place and run it as a business..............
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Any suggestions as to whom H and M maybe snowHead

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Thu 27-11-08 10:41; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Last day at work Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . Then get everything ready over the weekend and set of tuesday to go and make my mark in that snow!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
cockofthenorth, We'll see you soon with the shopping snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boredsurfing, Excellent. Heidi & matilda !!! foook knows!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Boredsurfing, or hairy mama!!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cockofthenorth, what do you want me to do with your gilets??????????
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cockofthenorth, and what do you want me to do with that bottle of HP sauce that is sitting on my bedside table in France from last season?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mouth, Now why would someone have a bottle of HP sauce on their bedside table?.

I suspect there is something of the night about these Montalbarians
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Mouth, Now why would someone have a bottle of HP sauce on their bedside table?.

I suspect there is something of the night about these Montalbarians

You really do need to experience us lot!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Frosty the Snowman, .....and I supply the poppadoms in catering size packs wink Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Boredsurfing wrote:
Frosty the Snowman, .....and I supply the poppadoms in catering size packs wink Toofy Grin

we well as potential wine and champagne???
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
redrunmarcus, if you can bring them out when you come over.Mouth, leave that bottle of h.p on your bedside i'll be over to pick it up!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
cockofthenorth, DO I HAVE to leave the gilets on my bedside table too..............................
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
cockofthenorth, I'll deliver the Poppadoms, if that's all right with you wink Very Happy
ski holidays
redrunmarcus, yep i'll be over with a bottle of hp in my hand!!!!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
cockofthenorth, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......yummy
snow report
Have I mentioned that I bought our annual passes on line last night Toofy Grin They simply re-authorise our existing passes, how cool is that Very Happy
ski holidays
Boredsurfing, I am warning you Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
snow conditions
Mouth, Sorry Embarassed I'm told there is now a race on the 19th, is the man from mini, driving his car down with you as well on the 19th? Toofy Grin
latest report
Mouth wrote:
cockofthenorth, and what do you want me to do with that bottle of HP sauce that is sitting on my bedside table in France from last season?

I feel that their has not been a explination as to y you have HP on the bed side table???? wink
snow conditions

Who's been skiing on MY snow Very Happy
snow report
whens the planned opening then
snow conditions
ntfarmer,Two weeks time.
snow report
Boredsurfing wrote:
Mouth, Sorry Embarassed I'm told there is now a race on the 19th, is the man from mini, driving his car down with you as well on the 19th? Toofy Grin

No 23rd for mini man. In a one series - white Shocked
snow report
Latest from mountian heaven website....

Record snowfalls in the Alps!

We are pleased to report that we have had record snowfalls over the past few weeks and have soft powder snow everywhere!

Mountain Heaven within the top 8 best ever skiing days!

Patrick Thorne is one of the most renowned ski journalists and has skied more than 500 ski areas and he has just awarded Mountain Heaven a spot in his top 8 best ever days skiing in Skier and Snowboarder magazine Nov/Dec 2008 issue!
snow report
Just had a report from my mate who has been out in Plagne Centre refitting the Soleil bar.
About 60 cm at 2100m, all piste preparation has started and snow cannons are going like crazy.
latest report
Giles and Claire should be there over the next couple of days so we will get first hand info......
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
snowing like a good n at the moment. spent most of the morning digging the driveway out. then the rest emptying the vans! Sad Sad Madeye-Smiley
snow report
cockofthenorth, cool- glad to see you've arrived ok
snow report
cockofthenorth, Keep digging the driveway out, I wondered why Jeff had both cars at the front Toofy Grin
I'll be there soon snowHead wink
Pictures we need pictures. Very Happy
snow report
redrunmarcus, Boredsurfing, will post some tomorrow, claire may even build a snowman in the garden! Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
cockofthenorth, did you get a webcam?
latest report
redrunmarcus, Boredsurfing, do we need to buy him one for xmas? Toofy Grin
snow report
Mouth, Very good idea but he'll probably have the toaster plugged in and then theres no WiFi Laughing

cockofthenorth, How is Christoph? I'm guessing he is there as the lights were on yesterday afternoon Toofy Grin
snow conditions
goood morningBoredsurfing, Mouth, redrunmarcus, We have had a good covering of snow over the night and this morning looks like there is still some snow in the clouds. Going to see christoph today (he has my key for the letter box!) . redrunmarcus, nop didnt get a web cam hven't had chance to look at the procedure seen a few post on SH and sounds bloody confusing, I'll have a look into next week when I have more time. Boredsurfing, I have a brand new state of the art silver toaster this year so you will know when I switch it on as all the xmas lights in montalbert will dim Laughing Laughing . anyway have togo got lots to do. It is lightly snowing as we speak!! Very Happy will try to post some pics today thats if I come accross the camera!!
snow report
Get out there and clear the driveway again! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Boredsurfing wrote:
Get out there and clear the driveway again! Toofy Grin

Blimey looks like he needs to clear the chairlift too! See you in two weeks cockahoop.... with the hp sauce of course Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Boredsurfing, Mouth, If I clear the driveway today it means that i'll only have to clear it again in the bloody morning!!!. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
cockofthenorth, But you will have to clear less tomorrow if you clear it today wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy