Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Deepest flat Essex!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well, it didn't settle, but we got snowflakes for about 5 minutes followed by a heavy dose of hail for a few mins. Does that count? Laughing
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We got hail for about 6 seconds in Brighton Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
paulio wrote:
We got hail for about 6 seconds in Brighton Smile
And in Clapham Junction too.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

And in Clapham Junction too.

have the trains got back to normal yet Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are some cars here (W1) with two inches of snow on the top of them. Chilterns?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I had half an inch in my bike basket last night.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
holidayloverxx, I beg your pardon?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
paulio, of snow, in the wickerwork basket I have on the front of my bicycle rolling eyes Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
On my two and a half hour journey to work this morning through the Chilterns (roads all gridlocked due to a fatal crash on the M40) I took this picture of, I think, Whiteleaf hill, near Princes Risborough. I only had my mobile on me, so it's not a good picture, but on the hill in the distance were lots of ski tracks snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Snow here in Essex this morning - still coming down steady and starting to settle. Kids are out playing in it now.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It's been snowing on and off since Friday night here in Norwich, but it's still only an inch or two deep! Maybe there will be enough to make the dry slope fun Smile
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It's settling here in glasgow and we're off to a tubing party at the dry slope this afternoon. Should be fun Very Happy
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
We had a dusting here near Heathrow this morning then horrid rain, kids rugby got called off after an hour as it was that bad. Has the country ground to a halt yet?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Our snow quickly turned to cold thoroughly unpleasant rain - am inside with fire on and glass of something interesting in hand cooking roast dinner at the moment - sod the outside for a few hours.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yes sadly the dusting of snow and then hail made way for horrendous rain. Hockey training session for my eldest wasn't cancelled but just finished early. Luckily wasn't a match so I didn't feel guilty sitting in the car Very Happy

But it was nice seeing a little white stuff and there was a little French market in Lewes today so all in all I'm even more excited for hols now.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy