Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

kids skis - sizes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
what size skis do i need for my little boy. he is 5 and has skied twice before. am thinking of getting some on fleabay as its £42 to hire for one week. I reckon i can get a pair for that price that will last him 2 years. How does the sizing work with kids. he is not very big (about 110cm) . will 90cm be ok ? seen lots of skis this length but not seen many shorter ones ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=844067
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
when I discussed this with easiski, she said little ones are best in skis not more than chest height.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chest height, no more. Too long drains too much energy, something kids don't seem to spare at all at those ages.
Next year he'll likely need longer, but you can return the 90's to fleabay and get some cash back for a pair of 100s Wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Interesting this perennial problem of Ski Kit for Kids. There must be a better way.
I mean, there are lots of posters here, many with kids.
They use the stuff for one or two years, and then what?
I've tried to get the SCGB to organise something, but no.
Surely snowheads can organise a Kids Kit Pool and pass the stuff around?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy