Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cuneo airport to any resort in the area ...............

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Folks - I've just been looking at good old Ryan Air to see if I have left it too late for booking any ski flights ...... I noticed that Mr O'Leary now has a route to Cuneo Airport ............ has anyone ever flown into the airport and if so what resorts are recomended and within a reasonable drive ............ I did do a quick search and didn't see anything so apologies if this has been asked before, BTW its for 2 adults (10 years skiing), 1 nine year old (third year) ............ Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It should tell you on the Ryanair website - if you look at the ski section.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not having ever heard of Cuneo....a quick google reveals that it is just south of Turin. It may be worth seeing what resorts are recommended as "fly to Turin" places.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was suprised to see that Ryanair had opened a route there. Not sure who the market was aimed at.

The resorts that arent a million miles away are Prato Nevoso and the Milky Way (Via Lettea) i.e. Sestriere and Sauze d'Oulx.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy