Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

All Inclusive Trips for Kids

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,
our son has just brought home a flyer for an inclusive 7 day trip to Avoriaz from our home in Brussels by coach, staying in a holiday centre which provides everything - all meals and snacks, equipment hire, lessons and 6 day ski pass. It's for half term week 2009 (groan, crowds). We have little skiing experience in the family but we were already planning a family trip in the first week of April 2009 (yes I know it's a dodgy week for snow but I can't take the kids out of school so it's that week or not at all).

So what would you pay from the UK for a similar type of holiday? The cost is €515 (£405) and I'm really tight so this is alot of money for me for one person. Is the price a bargain or a bit pricey?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wildnoon, that's cheap. Bank on twice as much for half board with a UK operator over half term week.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wildnoon, yup, sounds like a good deal to me.

And I don't really think the 1st week in April should be too bad for Avoriaz snow-wise. For relatively inexperienced skiers where standing around in lessons for example may occur, the warmer temperature should suit. If it gets a little slushy towards the end of the day, I'm sure you can all find other things to do as a family.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wildnoon, Looks like a bargain to me for half term week. Also agree with Chasseur, 1st week in April in Avoriaz should not be a problem, might be a little more risky in some of the lower PDS resorts but you never know we have had a great time in Les Gets 2nd week in April.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy