Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off Piste day from Les Arcs 1950 17th January 2008

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am arriving in Les Arcs 1950 on the 18th January early in the morning whereas my companions for the remaider of the 'boys weekend' aren't getting there until the evening, having secured longer away from work and home.

I would like to book a day of Off Piste with Spirit 1950 (http://www.spirit1950.com/winter_2/homepage.html) after a really enjoyable session with Vincent the owner of the ski school last year.

Are there 3-6 people out there who will be in the resort on the Saturday morning interested in joining me?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi skidoc,

I'm certainly interested in trying this out as it's the first time I've been to Les Arcs. We're staying at 1800 however but I assume the links between villages are good. Do the excursions accept a mix of snowboarders and skiers or it one or the other? (I'm a snowboarder)

I'm arriving on Saturday 17th Jan as part of a group of 5 lads but won't get there until midday so I could only do the Sunday 18th.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy