Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

hostels in geneva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Me and a few mates are flying out to the boot camp tomorrow but like we did last year we are having friday night out on the town in geneva. last year we stayed in one near a strip club (that was an expensive night!) but it was miles away from the old town. Can anyone point me in the direction of a cheap hostel near to the old town at all??? any help would be appreciated as we'll be kippin in the airport at this rate!
cheers!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I stayed near the railway station once, never again , not the best part of town
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheap, Geneva, I think you have the wrong country?

Try this place:-

http://www.hotel-de-geneve.ch/location.html

The area around the station is known as the Pacquis. I've not been there but it is the red light district. I'm reliably informed that young eastern European strumpets can be had for 100CHF incl. hotel room.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
davidof, Ah but is that per minute, hour or night (this is Switzerland after all) Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mark_20vt, a good strip club? Where was it?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There is a strip / lap dancing club by the airport called Up and Downs I think. It is just after Palexpo. I work in the buildings almost opposite.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
D G Orf wrote:
davidof, Ah but is that per minute, hour or night (this is Switzerland after all) Laughing Laughing Laughing

No idea to be honest but if Mark can send us a strip report from the slopes...?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
all hostels were full when we turned up so we had to resort to finding a hotel. luckily in the first one we tried the gay receptionist, who we think took a liking to my mate and that was why he was so helpful, pointed us in the direction of hotel central in the old town. £25 for a night inc continental breakfast!!!!!! definitelly recommend this place to anyone staying in geneva.
as for the strip clubs we did find one in the old town but didn't go in, if not there is one the other end of the city near to hostel auberge dejeunesse. didn't venture into red light district but were told that they cater for all tastes including a midget lol
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mark_20vt wrote:
all hostels were full when we turned up so we had to resort to finding a hotel. luckily in the first one we tried the gay receptionist, who we think took a liking to my mate and that was why he was so helpful, pointed us in the direction of hotel central in the old town. £25 for a night inc continental breakfast!!!!!! definitelly recommend this place to anyone staying in geneva.
as for the strip clubs we did find one in the old town but didn't go in, if not there is one the other end of the city near to hostel auberge dejeunesse. didn't venture into red light district but were told that they cater for all tastes including a midget lol

midget hookers.. goddamn crazy world Smile

yeah I wouldn't overnight close to Geneva railway station. Lots of drug addicts and kind of weirdos over there on nighttime.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Etap is fairly cheap, but not central.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy