Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of booking to go too Meribel on 10th January. Anybody on here been been early in the season? Is there usualy snow down at the Chaundanne lifts? Just a bit worried as the village is only at 1450.

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes , loadsa snowmaking, and at the start of the season its a fairly shady hollow. Should not be an issue.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I agree, the lack of snow should not be an issue. Dates for the coming ski season are 13 December 2008 to 19 April 2009. If snow conditions allow, there will be partial resort and ski area opening from 6 to 12 December and 19 to 26 April. Also the neighbouring resorts of Courchevel, La Tania, Val Thorens and Les Menuires can all be reached quickly in case of lack of snow.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rjb, You will be fine that time of year
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rjb, lovely - you'll have the place to yourself that week, even the russians have gone home, only a few crazy brits around - like me. Toofy Grin

Conditions are obviously never guaranteed at any time (even Easter wink ) and 2 years ago would have been a bit thin, but that was a bad year - last year perfect conditions in early Jan and the good thing is that even is natural cover is poor it's pretty much certain to be chuffin cold and the reservoirs will be full so they can get the cannons running 24/7
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy