Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet info - kinda urgent

Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys.. here's the situation...

I'm going on a trip with a buncha friends dec 13-20th to les deux alpes. Plan was to fly from stanstead to lyon... Now, i check all my email accounts today checking for the confirmation email... found nothing. Nada... So I check my bank accounts to make sure if I even paid for it.. I then discover a withdrawl of 49.24GBP from "EASYJET LUTON" so I think.. F***. Maybe I booked from luton -> lyon instead of stanstead -> lyon. Well.. no. Cause they dont do luton to lyon.. So does anyone know if they had this link ever? or at start of september?

If so... 1) why no confirmation email
2) how do i ammend it?
3) if i cant ammend it, how do i get reimbursed?

If not... then someones obviously used my details to pay for their flight. I've contacted the bank already askin for a transfer report.

Any other ideas of what to do and not to do?

Also.. i checked the forgot password bit on the easyjet site and it had none of my emails at all.. I assume they make you register before bookin a flight?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It always comes up as Luton on bank statements. Try phoning them, maybe their emails have been eaten by your spam filter or something.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Timmaah,

1. Luton is the corporate headquarters, tha's why it says Luton on your bank account.

2. You don't need to register to book a flight

Don't know the answers to your questions, sorry - although have you checked your spam filter?

I woudl call them but maybe expensive if you are in Germany at the mo'
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
yeah luton is the hq of stelios's mob...so that's why it say luton on your statement.

you need a booking ref however. Luckily I had my print out when I tried to fly back from cagliari (sardinia) in June - having booked in Jan. Got lot's of 'computer says no' which was a bit of a mare especially with a fat hangover and 2 hours kip the night b4...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Easyjet have their head office at Luton Airport and that's why it shows up like that on your statement.

If you have an easyjet account you should just be able to log in and retrieve your details. Check your junk email for any messages.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
jonm, great minds....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nah I live in Norwich atm. Thanks for the quick comments... Least I now know why it says Luton. Still baffles me why its not in any of my email accounts. I guess I'll phone em up tomorrow.

edit: i have no bookin ref.. as i have no email.. so.. :/

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Thu 9-10-08 17:50; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
holidayloverxx, Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Timmaah, maybe you keyed your email address in incorrectly?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Perhaps... but I can't recieve a duplicate confirmation email as I'm not registered... So I seem to be in a bit of a pickle
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Timmaah, i don't think they need your booking reference, just your name. I've not checked in with a booking reference for years. I would contact them and just say you know you're booked on the flight because your account has been debited, but you never received the confirmation email please can they re-send. I'm sure they deal with similar queries daily.

Use this facility here:

http://easyjet.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/easyjet.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=DWiIZVfj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9NTQsNTQmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PWNhbGwgZWFzeWpldA**&p_srch=1

I used that once to ask a question about check in and they did get back to me within about 24 hours
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Much appreciated beanie... sent them an email.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bottom right hand corner of the page, change the tab from Book-in Online to Manage Bookings. That's how I do it.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
It is not unusual to not get a confirmation email .If you have an accout with them you can check your bookings in that If you try to ring them be prepared for a long wait!
snow report
 brian
brian
If you're going to phone them, this will be a cheaper number than their usual customer services number (courtesy of saynoto0870.com):

01582 700036
ski holidays
Not this is much help now but maybe in future. I always, always either print off two copies of the web confirmation or if no access to a printer (very unusual), save the web page or cut and paste it to an email and then email myself.
snow conditions
Timmaah,

Any decent call centre will be able to track down your booking with a few details you can provide, no problem at all.
ski holidays
JT,
Quote:

decent call centre

Where on earth do you find one of those?
ski holidays
First Direct?
ski holidays
Haven't they recently re-routed a load of Stanstead flights to Luton as a cost cutting operation?

I'd heard they'd considered doing simolar between Nottingham/Liverpool too.
snow report
If you have no access to a printer, try downloading Cute PDF a handy little piece od software that is installed as a printer. It will convert your page to a pdf file, and can easily be saved on your computer.
for printing later.
snow report
olster, decent call centre..?? I know a few..
snow report
I don't usually bother with the email - just print off the page they give you when you book which gives all your details and your booking reference (they tell you to print it off, and that that's all you need at the airport). The email is just a back-up.
Didn't you note your booking reference? That's all you need to get on the plane and to find your booking.
ski holidays
Timmaah, are you sorted?
snow report
Well I'm still waiting for a response from them... If I hear nothin by monday I'll ring em up...
ski holidays
you don't need your booking ref, just your name will do. Though i guess if you're called John Smith the reference may help!
ski holidays
Timmaah, On my last trip I managed to get on with my car parking voucher which I'd handed over by mistake .......
snow report
This is true.. but I booked ski carriage so I want to have the confirmation with me... cause I assume they'll try to rob me for all I'm worth.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
david@mediacopy, Should be OK, I had ski's too Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
bertie bassett wrote:
yeah luton is the hq of stelios's mob...so that's why it say luton on your statement.

you need a booking ref however. Luckily I had my print out when I tried to fly back from cagliari (sardinia) in June - having booked in Jan. Got lot's of 'computer says no' which was a bit of a mare especially with a fat hangover and 2 hours kip the night b4...

Right I need to follow up on this post - for all the brain boxes that said you only need a booking ref!!

I had a blinking booking reference - but dones the usual of just saving it as an calendar appointment in my phone...however I got lots of 'computer says no' aka polite go forth an multiply type references to the fact I was n't getting on the plane..

It was only when I DUG OUT THE ACTUALLY PRINTED CONFIRMATION EMAIL (which I had in the bottom of my bag but was too tired/grumpy/hungover) to get out that they finally went 'do'h' let us see what we can do and about 30 minutes later I managed to check in. If I hadn't had the confirmation email I would have been totally stuffed...
snow conditions
Yay! After half a dozen follow up emails and "computer says AAAAAAAAH!!!" I finally got the confirmation mail. Thanks for all the replies, was very helpful. snowHead
latest report
Timmaah, Phew!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy