Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Rosiere Question on Free Lifts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're off in Jan with Ski Esprit. Normally when we've been in the past with the to Tignes there's enough time to have a few runs on the free nursery lifts as a warm up for my daughter Hannah. A question for all you knowledgeable people on La Ros are there any free lifts in the resort we can play on for a couple of hours?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stevew, 2 free lifts: Both are to the left of the main Roche Noires chair. The lower one is a very slow lift learner lift, the upper one is a bit longer and slightly quicker. Most of the Esprit chalets are near those 2 lifts.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
stevew, 2 free lifts: Both are to the left of the main Roche Noires chair. The lower one is a very slow lift learner lift, the upper one is a bit longer and slightly quicker. Most of the Esprit chalets are near those 2 lifts.

Thanks FTS that's a real help Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stevew, there are 3 free lifts, there's another beginners lift at Les Eucherts but FTS never goes there!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stevew, in case you hadn't picked it up from Ski Esprit, quite a few of their most westerly chalets are or almost are ski in/out. Certainly the 3 I've stayed at were - Le Braconnier being the pick.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Chasseur, yes, we're in Arnica which looks to be right next to the piste that FTS is talking about, get's over young H's whinging about having to walk to lessons!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stevew, I think I recall Arnica - good location, not too bad for a stroll into town either. That piste can get a bit torn up sometimes and occasionally on the busy side. As FTS suggested, good idea to ski down to the (slow, safe, child friendly) drag, off at the top for a hike upto the next drag (left of the two) - usually a better area IME and good for a bit of height to access the main chair and two other drags.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
and Arnica is a very good treatment for bruises Toofy Grin Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Boredsurfing wrote:
and Arnica is a very good treatment for bruises Toofy Grin Very Happy

What, even for egos? How appropriate for a La Ros thread..... Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy