Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet - Free Carriage of skis (limited offer)

Poster: A snowHead
As usual, Easyjet are doing a free carriage of skis promotion (only for a limited period). See here Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Note they are promoting the route they just canned on that link!

Flights to Basel from:
Liverpool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
just booked another flight yesterday and paid for carriage - great timing !!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
And remember you're dealing with stelios baggage handlers - drive flat bed up under plane. Throw stuff out of plane onto flatbed see whether it bounces. IIRC this was at LGW...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bertie bassett, I don't know whether they are Easyjet's own baggage handlers, but they broke the toe piece on one of my bindings last season.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I got this e mail as well, well timed to be offered after most keen skiers have book there flights when the winter flight Schedule came out weeks ago.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great timing for me, just about to book flights for Geneva in March Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
RachelQ, snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you've already booked a flight but haven't booked any ski carriage can you get the freebie carriage by adding it now?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
roga, not usually. We've tried that one in the past!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
^ oh well not to worry, just thinking of an upcoming October trip, I have a friend driving across with them anyway but thought that taking them with us could save the hassle of arranging to get them dropped off with said friend.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
V happy - 2 flights Luton-Geneva return for £100 inc. skis snowHead
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
RachelQ, it's all a matter of timing Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
^ like a lot of things in life Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
They are c**ts with their terms and conditions last time this was on I booked a flight but free ski carriage didn't apply becuase it was after 27 March and that's the end of the ski season obviously.
snow report
Just tried to book Man-Gen Mid March and got this pop up

The promotional code entered has been rejected. The maximum number of redemptions has been reached and the discount is therefore no longer available. Please come back to easyJet.com later for the next discount code. Alternatively you can continue with your booking without the promotional code.

Looks like they've pulled it !! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
latest report
Kel, try again later, last winter I seem to remember there was a glitch in the system. It won't have been pulled, possibly reached it's allocation though.
snow conditions
looks like it has indeed reached it's allocation and ben pulled.
ski holidays
can't believe this has been pulled already, damn!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy