Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet Bournemouth flights grr!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Strange that Easyjet website say they are running the Bournemouth to Grenoble flights again this winter but no timetable is showing and the site doesn't let you book! I emailed EJ and was told they would 'in due course' be publishing the timetable but nothing to date. I rather suspect they are going to axe this route. Shame because it was a daily service and Grenoble to the 3V is slightly shorter and easier than Geneva.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
flybe or bmibbaby (can't remember which one) are doing bournemouth to chambery but I don't know if the times are any good?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Flybe used to do Southampton to Chambery which was handy. As with all these things, not sure if they will continue this year.

Maybe Southampton has been replaced by Bournemouth. For future ref, how far is Bournmouth airport ( in mins ) from Southampton, coming from the east or A3..?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
JT, It's something like 35-40 mins down the M27 and beyond betweeen airports depending on the traffic
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
D G Orf,

Thanks.. That time diff puts it off my radar then..realistically
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Friends of mine finally managed to get in touch with EJ and actually speak to someone a month or so ago and were told they are not running Bournemouth - Grenoble route this winter. Sad Not sure why they still have it on their drop down window.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
O - forgot to say - the good news is that Thomsonfly ( www.thomsonfly.com ) ARE doing Bournemouth - Grenoble still Smile but I think only on Saturdays.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Be careful with the Thomsonfly flight times for resort transfers - they usually leave so early meaning you'll either have to spring for the friday night in an airport hotel, private transfers or car hire for the week to get home - unless you can cadge/bribe a lift on a TO transfer. Flybe are running Southampton - Chambery but are exceedingly expensive - about £400 pp rtn + for New Year week. I've resorted to Heathrow flights and getting the National Express bus from Ringwood instead.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy