Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine accommodation?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey folks

We're thinking Morzine for our annual lads trip (3 lads) but I'm having a little trouble finding somewhere to stay for 4 nights (Friday - Tuesday). Any pointers?

The flights were booked a while ago - so we can't change our arrival day. Just looking for something cheap & cheerful, not too far from the lifts, resturants etc

Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Brightside, what dates are you going? That might help as people can give you some options... Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oops! Arrive Fri 27th Feb for 4 nights.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brightside, ah. nasty. right in the middle of vacances scolaires. do you own a tent?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hmm, we booked the flights whilst they were cheap a while back & had hoped (but stupidly not checked) that these dates would be after the holidays. Maybe the question should be - Where are we likley to get accommodation for those dates - anywhere reasonably close to Geneva airport!?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Brightside, try www.hotelarve-chamonix.com in chamonix. Is pretty central and has parking if you have a car. HAvent stayed there myself but have booked there for a few days in March. Like you there are 3 of us. Weve booked a triple room and hired a car from geneva so we can get about without using buses. That way we can get to La tour and les houches if we fancy it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Did this last year:
GVA then Morzine - boys weekend - rented a car and stayed here:

www.laubergade.net

2* Hotel, £45 pp pn half board, town centre, right next (1 minute in ski boots) to the Pleney slope / lifts.
Clean, simple, parking, very convenient. Strange chamber maid though....

Great night life, staggering distance to everything.

edit - Second thoughts - don't go 1/2 board. Food ok but not brilliant. Eat out. Loads of places local.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks - I'll check these out. Was hoping to avoid Chamonix as I'm going there for a week at the end of January with the family & have been there about 5 times in the past few years!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Brightside, We can help in a self-catered apartment. Take a look at us on www.snowandtrek-morzine.com. I have PM'd also.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
try booking.com
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks. I've PM'd you back snowandtrek - though it seems to be stuck in my out box. 70 -80 PPPN.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
shockingmoment, Intriguing Puzzled Puzzled Tell us more about the chamber maid Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Brightside, renardiere.... 10 mins walk from town, cheap and cheerful. hire your gear from Action Sports over the www and you can leave it there overnight
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks red 27 - I'll send them a request tonight.

Snowandtrek did you get my PM re availabilty?

Now, what about that chambermaid? We're all curious now!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
You're gonna have to go to find out. We had to promise we wouldn't tell anyone.

But if you do go - try the pink champagne, and always have a candle with you.....

SM
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy